Competition, market structure and market power within the hotel-supplier sector in Antalya, Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grandón, Elizabeth E. & Nasco, Suzanne A. & Mykytyn Jr., Peter P., 2011. "Comparing theories to explain e-commerce adoption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 292-298, March.
- Tridas Mukhopadhyay & Sunder Kekre, 2002. "Strategic and Operational Benefits of Electronic Integration in B2B Procurement Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(10), pages 1301-1313, October.
- Renaud Lapeyre, 2010. "Community-based tourism as a sustainable solution to maximise impacts locally? The Tsiseb Conservancy case, Namibia," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(5), pages 757-772.
- Beatrice Sion & Cezar Mihălcescu, 2010. "The Main Applications Of The Internet In Tourism Marketing," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(2), pages 162-173, June.
- H M Bello & M Sepiriti & E M Letete, 2009. "Competition, Market Structure and Market Power in the Insurance Industry in Lesotho," The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 7-21, March.
- Dimitris Lagos & Panayiotis G. Courtis, 2008. "Business Clusters Formation as a Means of Improving Competitiveness in the Tourism Sector," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 111-111.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Anindya Ghose & Tridas Mukhopadhyay & Uday Rajan, 2007. "The Impact of Internet Referral Services on a Supply Chain," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 300-319, September.
- Beomjin Choi & T. S. Raghu & Ajay Vinzé & Kevin J. Dooley, 2019. "Effectiveness of standards consortia: Social network perspectives," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 405-416, April.
- Nurmilaakso, Juha-Miikka, 2008. "Adoption of e-business functions and migration from EDI-based to XML-based e-business frameworks in supply chain integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 721-733, June.
- Henri Barki & Alain Pinsonneault, 2005. "A Model of Organizational Integration, Implementation Effort, and Performance," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 165-179, April.
- Khalid, Komal & Shaikh, Mughees & Khan, Taha & Rana, Osama & Hussain, Faraz, 2020. "Factors Impacting Social Commerce Use Intention," MPRA Paper 104590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Dong W. & Trimi, Silvana & Hong, Soon G. & Lim, Seongbae, 2020. "Effects of co-creation on organizational performance of small and medium manufacturers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 574-584.
- Soojung Oh & Young U. Ryu & Hongsuk Yang, 2019. "Interaction effects between supply chain capabilities and information technology on firm performance," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 91-106, June.
- Wood, Apanie L. & Butler, James R.A. & Sheaves, Marcus & Wani, Jacob, 2013. "Sport fisheries: Opportunities and challenges for diversifying coastal livelihoods in the Pacific," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 305-314.
- Kauremaa, Jouni & Kärkkäinen, Mikko & Ala-Risku, Timo, 2009. "Customer initiated interorganizational information systems: The operational impacts and obstacles for small and medium sized suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 228-239, June.
- Seweryn Zielinski & Yoonjeong Jeong & Seong-il Kim & Celene B. Milanés, 2020. "Why Community-Based Tourism and Rural Tourism in Developing and Developed Nations are Treated Differently? A Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-20, July.
- Kaouthar Lajili & Joseph T. Mahoney, 2006. "Revisiting agency and transaction costs theory predictions on vertical financial ownership and contracting: electronic integration as an organizational form choice," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(7), pages 573-586.
- Gebauer, Judith & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2013. "Joining Supply and Demand Conditions of IT Enabled Change: Toward an Economic Theory of Inter-firm Modulation," Working Papers 13-0100, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Elbashir, Mohamed Z. & Collier, Philip A. & Davern, Michael J., 2008. "Measuring the effects of business intelligence systems: The relationship between business process and organizational performance," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 135-153.
- Juha-Miikka Nurmilaakso, 2014. "Coordination costs and ICT investments: an economic analysis," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 57-67, September.
- Ibrahim, M.K.M. & Ribbers, P.M.A. & Bettonvil, B.W.M., 2007. "Human Knowledge Resources and Interorganizational Systems," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-046-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Bottani, Eleonora & Rizzi, Antonio, 2008. "An adapted multi-criteria approach to suppliers and products selection--An application oriented to lead-time reduction," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 763-781, February.
- Andreas I. Nicolaou, 2011. "Supply of data assurance in electronic exchanges and user evaluation of risk and performance outcomes," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 21(2), pages 113-127, June.
- Jonah Kangogo & Roselyn Gakure, 2013. "Factors Affecting Electronic Procurement Implementation in Automobile Industry of Kenya," International Journal of Management Sciences, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 1(6), pages 193-203.
- Bianchi, Constanza & Mathews, Shane, 2016. "Internet marketing and export market growth in Chile," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 426-434.
- Coria, Jessica & Calfucura, Enrique, 2012.
"Ecotourism and the development of indigenous communities: The good, the bad, and the ugly,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 47-55.
- Coria, Jessica & Calfucura, Enrique, 2011. "Ecotourism and the Development of Indigenous Communities: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly," Working Papers in Economics 489, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAntalya; market structure; regional tourism linkage; supplier competitiveness; Turkey;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:toueco:v:23:y:2017:i:3:p:647-668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.