The Effect of Social Capital on Tacit Knowledge-Sharing Intention: The Mediating Role of Employee Vigor
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gao, Ronnie (Chuang Rang) & Murphy, William H. & Anderson, Rolph E., 2020. "Transformational leadership effects on salespeople’s attitudes, striving, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 237-245.
- Carrasco, Maria A. & Bilal, Usama, 2016. "A sign of the times: To have or to be? Social capital or social cohesion?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 127-131.
- Chieh-Peng Lin, 2007. "To Share or Not to Share: Modeling Tacit Knowledge Sharing, Its Mediators and Antecedents," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 411-428, February.
- Ikujiro Nonaka, 1994. "A Dynamic Theory of Organizational Knowledge Creation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 14-37, February.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2000.
"Motivation, Knowledge Transfer, and Organizational Forms,"
Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(5), pages 538-550, October.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Motivation, Knowledge Transfer, and Organizational Form," IEW - Working Papers 027, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Koskinen, Kaj U. & Vanharanta, Hannu, 2002. "The role of tacit knowledge in innovation processes of small technology companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 57-64, November.
- Rodgers, Justin & Valuev, Anna V. & Hswen, Yulin & Subramanian, S.V., 2019. "Social capital and physical health: An updated review of the literature for 2007–2018," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 236(C), pages 1-1.
- Ikujiro Nonaka & Georg von Krogh, 2009. "Perspective---Tacit Knowledge and Knowledge Conversion: Controversy and Advancement in Organizational Knowledge Creation Theory," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 635-652, June.
- Suzuki, Etsuji & Takao, Soshi & Subramanian, S.V. & Komatsu, Hirokazu & Doi, Hiroyuki & Kawachi, Ichiro, 2010. "Does low workplace social capital have detrimental effect on workers' health?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1367-1372, May.
- Marisa Salanova & Arnold Bakker & Susana Llorens, 2006. "Flow at Work: Evidence for an Upward Spiral of Personal and Organizational Resources," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Gretchen Spreitzer & Kathleen Sutcliffe & Jane Dutton & Scott Sonenshein & Adam M. Grant, 2005. "A Socially Embedded Model of Thriving at Work," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(5), pages 537-549, October.
- Xing Zhang & Shan Liu & Xing Chen & Yeming Gong, 2017. "Social capital, motivations, and knowledge sharing intention in health Q&A communities," Post-Print hal-02312039, HAL.
- Matzler, Kurt & Renzl, Birgit & Müller, Julia & Herting, Stephan & Mooradian, Todd A., 2008. "Personality traits and knowledge sharing," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 301-313, June.
- Claire McInerney, 2002. "Knowledge management and the dynamic nature of knowledge," Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 53(12), pages 1009-1018, October.
- Renata Borges, 2013. "Tacit knowledge sharing between IT workers," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(1), pages 89-108, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Guda Sridhar & Teidorlang Lyngdoh, 2019. "Flow and Information Sharing as Predictors of Ethical Selling Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 158(3), pages 807-823, September.
- Samer Faraj & Georg von Krogh & Eric Monteiro & Karim R. Lakhani, 2016. "Special Section Introduction—Online Community as Space for Knowledge Flows," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 668-684, December.
- Linda Argote & Ella Miron-Spektor, 2011. "Organizational Learning: From Experience to Knowledge," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(5), pages 1123-1137, October.
- Giovana Escrivão & Marcelo Seido Nagano, 2016. "Linking Knowledge Creation and Environmental Education," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(02), pages 1-23, June.
- Kawai, Norifumi & Chung, Chul, 2019. "Expatriate utilization, subsidiary knowledge creation and performance: The moderating role of subsidiary strategic context," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 24-36.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2016. "Sharing of Tacit Knowledge in Organizations: A Review," MPRA Paper 82958, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2016.
- Muhammad Jahanzaib Yousaf & Qamar Ali, 2018. "Impact of Knowledge Management on Innovation: Evidence from a South Asian Country," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(03), pages 1-18, September.
- Martin M�ller & Allison Stewart, 2016. "Does Temporary Geographical Proximity Predict Learning? Knowledge Dynamics in the Olympic Games," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 377-390, March.
- Isabelle Le Breton-Miller & Danny Miller, 2015. "The paradox of resource vulnerability: Considerations for organizational curatorship," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 397-415, March.
- Michael Pirson, 2019. "A Humanistic Perspective for Management Theory: Protecting Dignity and Promoting Well-Being," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 159(1), pages 39-57, September.
- Niamh M. Brennan & Collette E. Kirwan & John Redmond, 2016.
"Accountability processes in boardrooms: A conceptual model of manager-non-executive director information asymmetry,"
Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 135-164, January.
- Niamh Brennan & Collette E. Kirwan & John Redmond, 2016. "Accountability Processes in Boardrooms: A Conceptual Model of Manager-Non-Executive Director Information Asymmetry," Open Access publications 10197/7652, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Latha Raman & Joji Rajan, 2012. "Transformational Leadership Style and Knowledge Management in the Private Sector Firms," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 3(3), pages 44-49, September.
- Akbar Zaheer & Exequiel Hernandez & Sanjay Banerjee, 2010. "Prior Alliances with Targets and Acquisition Performance in Knowledge-Intensive Industries," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(5), pages 1072-1091, October.
- Rickley, Marketa & Karim, Samina, 2018. "Managing institutional distance: Examining how firm-specific advantages impact foreign subsidiary CEO staffing," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 740-751.
- Stephanie B Linek & Benedikt Fecher & Sascha Friesike & Marcel Hebing, 2017. "Data sharing as social dilemma: Influence of the researcher’s personality," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(8), pages 1-24, August.
- Nhem, Sareth & Lee, Young Jin & Phin, Sopheap, 2017. "Sustainable management of forest in view of media attention to REDD+ policy, opportunity and impact in Cambodia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(P1), pages 10-21.
- Thuy Do & Frédéric Le Roy & Thuy Seran, 2021. "Cooperation between global and local firms in emerging markets: a coopetition approach The case in Vietnam," Post-Print hal-03215229, HAL.
- Jamal Shamsie & Michael J. Mannor, 2013. "Looking Inside the Dream Team: Probing Into the Contributions of Tacit Knowledge as an Organizational Resource," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 513-529, April.
- Kris Hoang & Steven E. Salterio & Jim Sylph, 2018. "Barriers to Transferring Auditing Research to Standard Setters," Accounting Perspectives, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 17(3), pages 427-452, September.
- Bonnin Roca, Jaime & O'Sullivan, Eoin, 2020. "Seeking coherence between barriers to manufacturing technology adoption and innovation policy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 230(C).
More about this item
Keywordsemployee vigor; emotional energy; social capital; tacit knowledge-sharing intention; mediation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:sagope:v:10:y:2020:i:3:p:2158244020945722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.