The role of tacit knowledge in innovation processes of small technology companies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Wolfgang Keller & Stephen Ross Yeaple, 2013.
"The Gravity of Knowledge,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(4), pages 1414-1444, June.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Yeaple, Stephen R, 2009. "The Gravity of Knowledge," CEPR Discussion Papers 7553, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolfgang Keller & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2009. "The Gravity of Knowledge," NBER Working Papers 15509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nune Hovhannisyan & Wolfgang Keller, 2015. "International business travel: an engine of innovation?," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 75-104, March.
- Hovhannisyan, Nune & Keller, Wolfgang, 2010. "International Business Travel: An Engine of Innovation?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nune Hovhannisyan & Wolfgang Keller, 2011. "International Business Travel: An Engine of Innovation?," NBER Working Papers 17100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2010. "International Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and Technology Spillovers," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2009. "International Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and Technology Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 15442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2009. "International Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and Technology Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 7503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David B. Audretsch & Donald F. Kuratko & Albert N. Link, 2016. "Dynamic entrepreneurship and technology-based innovation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 603-620, July.
- Audretsch, David & Kuratko, Donald & Link, Albert, 2016. "Dynamic Entrepreneurship and Technology-Based Innovation," Working Papers 16-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Domenico Carminucci, 2015. "Research Strategy Development in Project Based Production: A Case-Study Analysis," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 4(4), pages 214-222, November.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-506 is not listed on IDEAS
- Montobbio, Fabio & Sterzi, Valerio, 2013. "The Globalization of Technology in Emerging Markets: A Gravity Model on the Determinants of International Patent Collaborations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 281-299.
- Fabio Montobbio & Valerio Sterzi, 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Post-Print hal-00779900, HAL.
- Fabio MONTOBBIO (University of Turin & KITES, Bocconi University, Milan) & Valerio STERZI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113 & KITES, Bocconi University, Milan), 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Montobbio Fabio & Sterzi Valerio, 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201208, University of Turin.
- Gao, Wenlian & Chou, Julia, 2015. "Innovation efficiency, global diversification, and firm value," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 278-298.
- Liao, Ying & Liao, Kun & Tu, Qiang & Vonderembse, Mark, 2011. "A mechanism for external competence transfer to improve manufacturing system capabilities and market performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 68-78, July.
- Kusiak, Andrew, 2009. "Innovation: A data-driven approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 440-448, November.
- Cécile Fonrouge & Sophie Reboud & Franck Vigneron, 2013. "« Luxury entrepreneurship » ou l’entrepreneuriat du luxe : des opportunités de demain pour des activités « human push » ?," Post-Print halshs-01211609, HAL.
- Mattes, Jannika, 2014. "Formalisation and flexibilisation in organisations – Dynamic and selective approaches in corporate innovation processes," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 475-486.
- SAMOUT Ammar & Sami BOUDABOUS, 2016. "MEDIATEURS effects innovative behavior of the owner-manager on the relationship between human capital and the success of small and medium-sized enterprises in Tunisia," International Journal of Academic Research in Management and Business, International Journal of Academic Research in Management and Business, vol. 1(2), pages 20-43, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:80:y:2002:i:1:p:57-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed