A Call for Replication Studies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James Alm, 2010. "A Call for Replication Studies," Public Finance Review, , vol. 38(5), pages 647-653, September.
- Leonard E. Burman & W. Robert Reed & James Alm, 2010. "A Call for Replication Studies," Public Finance Review, , vol. 38(6), pages 787-793, November.
- Leonard E. Burman & W. Robert Reed & James ALm, 2011. "A Call for Replication Studies," Public Finance Review, , vol. 39(1), pages 190-190, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maren Duvendack & Richard W. Palmer-Jones & W. Robert Reed, 2015. "Replications in Economics: A Progress Report," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 12(2), pages 164â€“191-1, May.
- repec:zbw:espost:172516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Works, Richard Floyd, 2016. "Econometric modeling of exchange rate determinants by market classification: An empirical analysis of Japan and South Korea using the sticky-price monetary theory," MPRA Paper 76382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Hall & Shree Baba Pokharel, 2017.
"Does the Median Voter or Special Interests Determine State Highway Expenditures? Recent Evidence,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 45(1), pages 59-69, March.
- Joshua Hall & Shree Baba Pokharel, 2016. "Does the Median Voter or Special Interests Determine State Highway Expenditures? Recent Evidence," Working Papers 16-09, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- De Vita, Glauco & Trachanas, Emmanouil, 2016. "‘Nonlinear causality between crude oil price and exchange rate: A comparative study of China and India’ — A failed replication (negative Type 1 and Type 2)," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 150-160.
- Duvendack, Maren & Palmer-Jones, Richard, 2011. "The microfinance of reproduction and the reproduction of microfinance: understanding the connections between microfinance, empowerment, contraception and fertility in Bangladesh in the 1990s," MPRA Paper 32384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:38:y:2010:i:4:p:501-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .