On the Effects of Public Investment on Private Investment: What Crowds in What?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 1992. "Fiscal Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1243-1259.
- Barreto, Raul A., 2000. "Endogenous corruption in a neoclassical growth model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 35-60, January.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1992.
"Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 645-661.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sala-I-Martin, X. & Barro, R.J., 1991. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," Papers 640, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Pual Pecorino, 1992. "Rent Seeking and Growth: The Case of Growth through Human Capital Accumulation," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(4), pages 944-956, November.
- Hartwick, John M., 1992. "Endogenous growth with public education," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 493-497, August.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Stiglitz, J. E., 1976. "The design of tax structure: Direct versus indirect taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 55-75.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B, 1992. "Public versus Private Investment in Human Capital Endogenous Growth and Income Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 818-834, August.
- Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E & Rossi, Peter E, 1993. "Optimal Taxation in Models of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 485-517, June.
- Devereux, Michael B & Mansoorian, Arman, 1992. "International Fiscal Policy Coordination and Economic Growth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(2), pages 249-268, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Hayes, Kathy J. & Taylor, Lori L., 2003.
"State and Local Policy, Factor Markets, and Regional Growth,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 33(1), pages 40-60.
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Hayes, Kathy J. & Taylor, Lori L., 2002. "State and local policy, factor markets and regional growth," Working Papers 0202, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Vitor Carvalho & Diogo Barbosa & Paulo Jorge Pereira, 2013.
"The interaction between firms and Government in the context of investment decisions: a real options approach,"
- Diogo Barbosa & Vitor M. Carvalho & Paulo J. Pereira, 2013. "The interaction between firms and Government in the context of investment decisions: a real options approach," FEP Working Papers 507, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Yang Zou, 2006. "Empirical studies on the relationship between public and private investment and GDP growth," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(11), pages 1259-1270.
- Ahmed Badawi, 2003.
"Private capital formation and public investment in Sudan: testing the substitutability and complementarity hypotheses in a growth framework,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 783-799.
- A Badawi, 2003. "Private Capital Formation and Public Investment in Sudan: Testing the Substitutability and Complementarity Hypotheses in a Growth Framework," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0316, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Barbosa, Diogo & Carvalho, Vitor M. & Pereira, Paulo J., 2016. "Public stimulus for private investment: An extended real options model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 742-748.
- Ward Romp & Jakob de Haan, 2007.
"Public Capital and Economic Growth: A Critical Survey,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(s1), pages 6-52, April.
- Romp, Ward & de Haan, Jakob, 2005. "Public capital and economic growth: a critical survey," EIB Papers 2/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Christophe Kamps, 2005.
"The Dynamic Effects of Public Capital: VAR Evidence for 22 OECD Countries,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(4), pages 533-558, August.
- Kamps, Christophe, 2004. "The Dynamic Effects of Public Capital: VAR Evidence for 22 OECD Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1224, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Brinca, Pedro, 2006. "The impact of public investment in Sweden: A VAR approach," MPRA Paper 62132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toshiya Hatano, 2010. "Crowding - in Effect of Public Investment on Private Investment," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 6(1), pages 105-120, February.
- repec:eee:touman:v:50:y:2015:i:c:p:257-267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muyambiri, Brian & Chiwira, Oscar & Enowbi Batuo, Michael & Chiranga, Ngonidzashe, 2010. "The Causal Relationship between Private and Public Investment in Zimbabwe," MPRA Paper 26671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Vietnam; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 07/385, International Monetary Fund.
- Marianna Belloc & Pietro Vertova, 2004. "How Does Public Investment Affect Economic Growth in HIPC? An Empirical Assessment," Department of Economics University of Siena 416, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Pasqualino Montanaro, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Infrastructures: A Literature Review and Empirical Analysis on the Case of Italy," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Fujii, Takao & Hiraga, Kazuki & Kozuka, Masafumi, 2013. "Effects of public investment on sectoral private investment: A factor augmented VAR approach," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 35-47.
- Torrisi, Gianpiero, 2009. "Infrastructures and economic performance: a critical comparison across four approaches," MPRA Paper 18688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marius-Corneliu MARINAS, 2011. "Inefficiency Of Public Investment In Romania," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(1), pages 356-364, June.
- Marius Samizafy, 2009. "Assessing the Leverage Effect of Public Debt in Albania and Serbia," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Torrisi, Gianpiero, 2009. "Public infrastructure: definition, classification and measurement issues," MPRA Paper 12990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rom:campco:v:7:y:2011:i:1:p:356-364 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:29:y:2001:i:1:p:3-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.