Inducing Cooperative Behavior among Proselfs versus Prosocials: The Moderating Role of Incentives and Trust
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:9:p:1755-1773 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kurt A. Ackermann & Jürgen Fleiß & Ryan O. Murphy, 2013. "Reciprocity as an individual difference," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2013-05, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- repec:gam:jgames:v:8:y:2017:i:2:p:20-:d:95455 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:365-372 is not listed on IDEAS
- DECLERCK, Carolyn H. & BOONE, Christophe & KIYONARI, Toko, 2011. "No place to hide: When shame causes proselfs to cooperate," Working Papers 2011018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- repec:taf:apeclt:v:23:y:2016:i:16:p:1157-1161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Engel & Lilia Zhurakhovska, 2016.
"When is the risk of cooperation worth taking? The prisoner’s dilemma as a game of multiple motives,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(16), pages 1157-1161, November.
- Christoph Engel & Lilia Zhurakhovska, 2012. "When is the Risk of Cooperation Worth Taking? The Prisoner’s Dilemma as a Game of Multiple Motives," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_16, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Aug 2013.
More about this item
Keywordscooperation; social dilemma; social value orientation; trust; game theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jocore:v:54:y:2010:i:5:p:799-824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .