Catching Up, Leapfrogging, or Forging Ahead? Exploring the Effects of Integration and History on Spatial Technological Adoptions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Emanuele Giovannetti, 2013. "Catching up, leapfrogging, or forging ahead? Exploring the effects of integration and history on spatial technological adoptions," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 45(4), pages 930-946, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scaglione, Miriam & Giovannetti, Emanuele & Hamoudia, Mohsen, 2015. "The diffusion of mobile social networking: Exploring adoption externalities in four G7 countries," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1159-1170.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:101:y:2018:i:c:p:297-329 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuichi Furukawa, 2015. "Leapfrogging cycles in international competition," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(2), pages 401-433, June.
- Giovannetti, Emanuele & Piga, Claudio A., 2017. "The contrasting effects of active and passive cooperation on innovation and productivity: Evidence from British local innovation networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 102-112.
More about this item
Keywordsleapfrogging; economic integration; local interaction; technological adoption; regional asymmetries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envira:v:45:y:2013:i:4:p:930-946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.