Distributive politics and intergovernmental transfers: The local allocation of European Union structural funds
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:275-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muraközy, Balázs & Telegdy, Álmos, 2016.
"Political incentives and state subsidy allocation: Evidence from Hungarian municipalities,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 324-344.
- Balázs Murakozy & Almos Telegdy, 2015. "Political Incentives and State Subsidy Allocation: Evidence from Hungarian Municipalities," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1531, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- repec:bla:econom:v:84:y:2017:i:333:p:78-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levoshko, Tamila, 2017. ""Pork-Barrel"-Politik und das regionale Wirtschaftswachstum. Empirische Evidenz für die Ukraine und Polen," Working Papers 0642, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Jenny Simon & Justin Mattias Valasek, 2013. "Centralized Fiscal Spending by Supranational Unions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4321, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dettmer, Bianka & Sauer, Thomas, 2016. "Implementation of European cohesion policy at the sub-national level: Evidence from beneficiary data in Eastern Germany," Jena Contributions to Economic Research 2016/1, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
- Jörg Döpke & Andreas Knabe & Cornelia Lang & Philip Maschke, 2017.
"Multidimensional Well-being and Regional Disparities in Europe,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(5), pages 1026-1044, September.
- Döpke, Jörg & Knabe, Andreas & Lang, Cornelia & Maschke, Philip, 2016. "Multidimensional Well-being and Regional Disparities in Europe," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Julie Courty, 2018.
"Regional lobbying and structural funds. Do regional representation offices in Brussels deliver?,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1809, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2018.
- Courty, Julie & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2018. "Regional lobbying and Structural funds. Do regional representation offices in Brussels deliver?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12725, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:aio:fpvfcf:v:1:y:2017:i:19:p:19-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jale Tosun, 2014. "Absorption of Regional Funds: A Comparative Analysis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 371-387, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDistributive politics; EU fiscal policy; intergovernmental grants; structural funds;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:eeupol:v:13:y:2012:i:3:p:413-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.