Effect of Service Quality Dimensions on Customer Satisfaction: A Comparative Analysis of Pakistan Telecom Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Kui-Son & Cho, Woo-Hyun & Lee, Sunhee & Lee, Hanjoon & Kim, Chankon, 2004. "The relationships among quality, value, satisfaction and behavioral intention in health care provider choice: A South Korean study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 913-921, August.
- Kwaku Appiah-Adu, 1999. "Marketing Effectiveness and Customer Retention in the Service Sector," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 26-41, July.
- Olu Ojo, 2010. "The Relationship Between Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction in the Telecommunication Industry: Evidence From Nigeria," BRAND. Broad Research in Accounting, Negotiation, and Distribution, EduSoft Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 88-100, September.
- Brady, Michael K. & Robertson, Christopher J., 2001. "Searching for a consensus on the antecedent role of service quality and satisfaction: an exploratory cross-national study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 53-60, January.
More about this item
KeywordsService Quality; Empathy; Reliability; Customer satisfaction.;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:15:y:2014:i:4:p:440-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .