Going international versus going global. The Case of the European Steel Pipe SMES
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Amaeshi & Olufemi Amao, 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Transnational Spaces: Exploring Influences of Varieties of Capitalism on Expressions of Corporate Codes of Conduct in Nigeria," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 225-239, March.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2014.
"Globalization and economic growth: Evidence from two decades of transition in CEE,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 99-107.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2014. "Globalization and economic growth: Evidence from two decades of transition in CEE," MPRA Paper 52231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabina Tuca, 2013. "The Evolution Of Economic Globalization During The Current Global Crisis," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 5(4), pages 645-653, December.
- Mimi Sheller & John Urry, 2006. "The New Mobilities Paradigm," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 38(2), pages 207-226, February.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2013:v:5:p:645-653 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caligiuri, Paula & Tarique, Ibraiz, 2012. "Dynamic cross-cultural competencies and global leadership effectiveness," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 612-622.
- Mimi Sheller & John Urry, 2006. "The new mobilities paradigm," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(2), pages 207-226, February.
- Majocchi Antonio & Zucchella Antonella, 2001. "Internationalization and Performance: findings from a set of Italian SMEs," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0110, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Mika Gabrielsson & V H Manek Kirpalani & Pavlos Dimitratos & Carl Arthur Solberg & Antonella Zucchella, 2008. "Conceptualizations to Advance Born Global Definition," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 9(1), pages 45-50, June.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness internationalization; globalization; SMEs; European steel pipe industry.;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:15:y:2014:i:3:p:360-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .