National Schools of Economic Thought in Germany and the Theory of Social Market Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholls, A. J., 2000. "Freedom with Responsibility: The Social Market Economy in Germany 1918-1963," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198208525.
- White,Lawrence H., 2012. "The Clash of Economic Ideas," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107012424, October.
- Schmoller Gustav, 1874. "IV. Offenes Sendschreiben an Herrn Professor Dr. Heinrich von Treitschke über einige Grundfragen des Rechts und der Volkswirthschaft," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 23(1), pages 225-349, February.
- Janssen Hauke, 2009. "Zwischen Historismus und Neoklassik: Alexander Rüstow und die Krise in der deutschen Volkswirtschaftslehre / Between Historical School and Neoclassical Economics: Alexander Rüstow and the Crisis in Ge," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 60(1), pages 101-118, January.
More about this item
Keywordshistory of economic thought in Germany; New historical school; German neoliberalism; Freiburg school; social market economy.;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.