What kind of state in our future? Fact and Conjecture in Vito Tanzi’s Government versus Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. G. Mankiw., 2009.
"The Macroeconomist as Scientist and Engineer,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2006. "The Macroeconomist as Scientist and Engineer," NBER Working Papers 12349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2006. "The Macroeconomist as Scientist and Engineer," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2121, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Ringa Raudla, 2010. "Governing budgetary commons: what can we learn from Elinor Ostrom?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 201-221, December.
- Jürgen G. Backhaus & Richard E. Wagner, 2005. "From Continental Public Finance to Public Choice: Mapping Continuity," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 314-332, Supplemen.
- Giuseppe Eusepi & Richard E. Wagner, 2013. "Tax Prices in a Democratic Polity: The Continuing Relevance of Antonio de Viti de Marco," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 99-121, Spring.
- Peter Boettke, 2010. "Is the only form of ‘reasonable regulation’ self regulation?: Lessons from Lin Ostrom on regulating the commons and cultivating citizens," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 143(3), pages 283-291, June.
- Richard E. Wagner, 2012. "The Social Construction of Theoretical Landscapes: Some Economics of Economic Theories," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(5), pages 1185-1204, November.
- Wagner, Richard E., 2012. "A macro economy as an ecology of plans," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 433-444.
- Monica Auteri & Richard Wagner, 2007. "The Organizational Architecture of Nonprofit Governance: Economic Calculation Within an Ecology of Enterprises," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 57-68, March.
- Vincent Ostrom, 1996. "Faustian bargains," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 303-308, December.
- Richard Wagner, 2012. "Viennese kaleidics: Why it’s liberty more than policy that calms turbulence," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 283-297, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth of government; Adolf Wagner; Wagner’s Law; Regulation as taxation; States as orders; Measurement without theory; JEL Codes H11; K20; L38; N40; P16;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:26:y:2013:i:1:p:93-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .