Risks and Benefits for EAEU from Various Integration Scenarios in Asia-Pacific Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karen Thierfelder & Scott McDonald, 2012. "Globe v1: A SAM Based Global CGE Model using GTAP Data," Departmental Working Papers 39, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Knobel, Alexander, 2011. "Estimation of import demand function in Russia," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 24(4), pages 3-26.
- Burfisher,Mary E., 2017. "Introduction to Computable General Equilibrium Models," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107584686.
- McDonald, Scott & Thierfelder, Karen, 2004. "Deriving A Global Social Accounting Matrix From Gtap Versions 5 And 6 Data," Technical Papers 28716, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- A. Knobel & B. Chokaev., 2014. "Possible Economic Effects of CU—EU Trade Agreement," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- Knobel, Alexander, 2016.
"The influence of services trade liberalization on service flows and industry productivity in CIS countries and Russia,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 44, pages 75-99.
- Alexander Knobel, 2012. "The Influence Of Services Trade Liberalization On Service Flows And Industry Productivity In Cis Countries And Russia," Working Papers 0013, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- McDonald, Scott & Karen Thierfelder, 2004. "Deriving a Global Social Accounting Matrix from GTAP Versions 5 and 6 Data," GTAP Technical Papers 1645, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.