Vladimir Viktorovich Sedalishchev
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)Moscow, Russia
: +7 (499) 956 95 86
82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow
RePEc:edi:aneeeru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sedalishchev, Vladimir & Chokaev, Bekhan & Knobel, Alexander, 2017. "Evaluation of the Effects of Integration of Eurasian Economic Union," Working Papers 051705, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Knobel, Alexander & Kazaryan, Margarita & Kuznetsov, D.E. & Sedalishchev, V.V. & Firanchuk, Alexander, 2016. "Economic Benefits, Costs and Risks for Russia on Trade and Economic Alliances with Countries of CIS, Europe and the USA Contact," Working Papers 1854, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Knobel, Alexander & Kuznetsov, D.E. & Sedalishchev, V.V., 2016. "A Study of Factors Affecting the Price of Russian Exporters on World Markets," Working Papers 1855, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Knobel, Alexander & Sedalishchev, Vladimir, 2017. "Risks and Benefits for EAEU from Various Integration Scenarios in Asia-Pacific Region," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 2, pages 72-85, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (3) 2016-09-18 2016-09-18 2017-05-28. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (3) 2016-09-18 2016-09-18 2017-05-28. Author is listed
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (2) 2016-09-18 2016-09-18. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2016-09-18 2017-05-28. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2017-05-28. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2017-05-28. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vladimir Viktorovich Sedalishchev should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.