Economic Benefits, Costs and Risks for Russia on Trade and Economic Alliances with Countries of CIS, Europe and the USA Contact
[Экономические Выгоды, Издержки И Риски Для России От Торгово-Экономических Союзов Стран Снг Со Стра-Нами Европы И Сша]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lüdeke Reinar, 1972. "Synthesemöglichkeiten des nachfrage- und angebotstheoretischen Ansatzes in der makroökonomischen Verteilungstheorie"')," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 186(4), pages 309-334, February.
- Kavehei, Emad & Jenkins, G.A. & Adame, M.F. & Lemckert, C., 2018. "Carbon sequestration potential for mitigating the carbon footprint of green stormwater infrastructure," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 1179-1191.
- Verkooijen, William, 1996. "A Neural Network Approach to Long-Run Exchange Rate Prediction," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 51-65, February.
- Bühler, Stefan & Helm, Marco & Lechner, Michael, 2011. "Trade Liberalization and Growth: Plant-Level Evidence from Switzerland," Economics Working Paper Series 1133, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Huamei Shao & Gunwoo Kim & Qing Li & Galen Newman, 2021. "Web of Science-Based Green Infrastructure: A Bibliometric Analysis in CiteSpace," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-19, July.
- Andreas Beerli & Giovanni Peri, 2015.
"The Labor Market Effects of Opening the Border: Evidence from Switzerland,"
NBER Working Papers
21319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Beerli & Giovanni Peri, 2017. "The Labor Market Effects of Opening the Border: Evidence from Switzerland," KOF Working papers 17-431, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Liu, Jiahong & Wang, Jia & Ding, Xiangyi & Shao, Weiwei & Mei, Chao & Li, Zejin & Wang, Kaibo, 2020. "Assessing the mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions from a green infrastructure-based urban drainage system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 278(C).
- Dibiasi, Andreas & Abberger, Klaus & Siegenthaler, Michael & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2018. "The effects of policy uncertainty on investment: Evidence from the unexpected acceptance of a far-reaching referendum in Switzerland," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 38-67.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2013. "EDB Eurasian Integration Yearbook 2013," MPRA Paper 61618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buehler, Stefan & Burghardt, Dirk, 2013.
"Globalization and Vertical Structure: An Empirical Investigation,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1310, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Bühler, Stefan & Burghardt, Dirk, 2014. "Globalization and Vertical Structure: An Empirical Investigation," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100335, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Pia Minixhofer & Rosemarie Stangl, 2021. "Green Infrastructures and the Consideration of Their Soil-Related Ecosystem Services in Urban Areas—A Systematic Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-21, March.
- Piera Bello & Vincenzo Galasso, 2020.
"Old before their time: the role of employers in retirement decisions,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 27(5), pages 1198-1223, October.
- Piera Bello & Vincenzo Galasso, 2015. "Old Before their Time: The Role of Employers in Retirement Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 5667, CESifo.
- Piera Bello & Vincenzo Galasso, 2016. "Old before their time: The role of employers in retirement decisions," Working Papers 569, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bello, Piera & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2015. "Old before their time: The role of employers in retirement decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 11007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Panda, Chakradhara & Narasimhan, V., 2007. "Forecasting exchange rate better with artificial neural network," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 227-236.
- Jing Yang & Nikola Gradojevic, 2006. "Non-linear, non-parametric, non-fundamental exchange rate forecasting," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 227-245.
- Beverelli, Cosimo & Keck, Alexander & Larch, Mario & Yotov, Yoto, 2018.
"Institutions, Trade and Development: A Quantitative Analysis,"
School of Economics Working Paper Series
2018-3, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Cosimo Beverelli & Alexander Keck & Mario Larch & Yoto V. Yotov, 2018. "Institutions, Trade and Development: A Quantitative Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 6920, CESifo.
- Nikola Gradojevic & Jing Yang, 2000. "The Application of Artificial Neural Networks to Exchange Rate Forecasting: The Role of Market Microstructure Variables," Staff Working Papers 00-23, Bank of Canada.
- Jan K. Kazak & Jakub Chruściński & Szymon Szewrański, 2018. "The Development of a Novel Decision Support System for the Location of Green Infrastructure for Stormwater Management," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-20, November.
More about this item
KeywordsUkraine ; Russia; EU; CIS; trade unions;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2016-09-18 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-INT-2016-09-18 (International Trade)
- NEP-SOG-2016-09-18 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2016-09-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:1854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: RANEPA maintainer (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.