Financial Information Fraud Risk Warning for Manufacturing Industry - Using Logistic Regression and Neural Network
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:23:y:1985:i:1:p:384-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Altman, Edward I. & Marco, Giancarlo & Varetto, Franco, 1994. "Corporate distress diagnosis: Comparisons using linear discriminant analysis and neural networks (the Italian experience)," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 505-529, May.
- Pamela K. Coats & L. Franklin Fant, 1993. "Recognizing Financial Distress Patterns Using a Neural Network Tool," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 22(3), Fall.
- Li-Chiu Chi & Tseng-Chung Tang, 2006. "Bankruptcy Prediction: Application of Logit Analysis in Export Credit Risks," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 31(1), pages 17-27, June.
- Foreman, R. Dean, 2003. "A logistic analysis of bankruptcy within the US local telecommunications industry," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 135-166.
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:109-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cochran, James J. & Darrat, Ali F. & Elkhal, Khaled, 2006. "On the bankruptcy of internet companies: An empirical inquiry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1193-1200, October.
- Angela J. Black & David G. McMillan, 2004. "Non-linear Predictability of Value and Growth Stocks and Economic Activity," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3-4), pages 439-474.
- Tseng, Chih-Hsiung & Cheng, Sheng-Tzong & Wang, Yi-Hsien & Peng, Jin-Tang, 2008. "Artificial neural network model of the hybrid EGARCH volatility of the Taiwan stock index option prices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(13), pages 3192-3200.
- Mark E. Wohar & David E. Rapach, 2005. "Valuation ratios and long-horizon stock price predictability," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 327-344.
- repec:bla:joares:v:4:y:1966:i::p:71-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vives,Xavier (ed.), 2006. "Corporate Governance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521032032.
- Terry J. Ward & Benjamin P. Foster, 1997. "A Note on Selecting a Response Measure for Financial Distress," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(6), pages 869-879.
- Malhotra, Manoj K. & Sharma, Subhash & Nair, Satish S., 1999. "Decision making using multiple models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 1-14, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chih-Chung Yang & Yungho Leu & Chien-Pang Lee, 2014. "A Dynamic Weighted Distancedbased Fuzzy Time Series Neural Network with Bootstrap Model for Option Price Forecasting," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 115-129, June.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial information fraud warning models; Back Propagation Neural Networks; manufacturing industry; credit policy;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2011:i:1:p:54-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.