The value capture potential of the Lisbon Subway
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oates, Wallace E, 1973. "The Effects of Property Taxes and Local Public Spending on Property Values: A Reply and Yet Further Results," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 1004-1008, July-Aug..
- Aisling J. Reynolds-Feighan & Joan Durkan & Joe Durkan, 2000. "Comparison of subvention levels for public transport systems in European cities," Open Access publications 10197/124, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- John D. Benjamin & G. Stacy Sirmans, 1996. "Mass Transportation, Apartment Rent and Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(1), pages 1-8.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levinson, David & Zhao, Zhirong Jerry, 2012. "Introduction to the special issue on value capture for transportation finance," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 5(1), pages 1-3.
More about this item
KeywordsValue capture; Transport financing; Fiscal simulation; Real estate hedonic price models; Subways; Lisbon;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.