Airports' Operational Performance and Efficiency Evaluation based on Multicriteria Decision Analysis (MCDA) and Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) Tools
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duarte, Duarte & V. Martins, Paula, 2013. "A Maturity Model for Higher Education Institutions," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 1(1), pages 25-45.
- Lai, Po‐Lin & Potter, Andrew & Beynon, Malcolm & Beresford, Anthony, 2015. "Evaluating the efficiency performance of airports using an integrated AHP/DEA-AR technique," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 75-85.
- Adler, Nicole & Liebert, Vanessa & Yazhemsky, Ekaterina, 2013. "Benchmarking airports from a managerial perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 442-458.
- Prada-Trigo, José, 2014. "Planning for Integral Development. Public Policies, Economic Growth and Social Improvements in Santa Rosa (Ecuador)," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 2(4), pages 307-317.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:114:y:2018:i:pa:p:115-126 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAirport Performance and Efficiency; MCDA; DEA; Benchmarking;
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jspord:0061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Fernandes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.