The benchmarking of airport performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francis, Graham & Hinton, Matthew & Holloway, Jacky & Humphreys, Ian, 1999. "Best practice benchmarking: a route to competitiveness?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 105-112.
- Graham Francis & Ian Humphreys, 2001. "Airport Regulation: Reflecting on the Lessons from BAA plc," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 49-52, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freathy, Paul, 2004. "The commercialisation of European airports: successful strategies in a decade of turbulence?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 191-197.
- Yui-Yip Lau & Adolf Ky Ng & David Guerrero, 2014. "Becoming a major hub in the distribution of wine: Hong Kong as a gate to Asian markets," Post-Print hal-01069882, HAL.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana, 2011. "Cost efficiency of African airports using a finite mixture model," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 807-813, November.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:63-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, L.C. & Hong, C.H., 2006. "Operational performance evaluation of international major airports: An application of data envelopment analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 342-351.
- Yu, Ming-Miin, 2004. "Measuring physical efficiency of domestic airports in Taiwan with undesirable outputs and environmental factors," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 295-303.
- Gillen, David, 2011. "The evolution of airport ownership and governance," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 3-13.
- Bezerra, George Christian Linhares & Gomes, Carlos F., 2016. "Measuring airport service quality: A multidimensional approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 85-93.
- Richardson, Charles & Budd, Lucy & Pitfield, David, 2014. "The impact of airline lease agreements on the financial performance of US hub airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-15.
- repec:sau:ueedcc:06:135-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bogicevic, Vanja & Yang, Wan & Cobanoglu, Cihan & Bilgihan, Anil & Bujisic, Milos, 2016. "Traveler anxiety and enjoyment: The effect of airport environment on traveler's emotions," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 122-129.
- Schmidberger, Stephan & Bals, Lydia & Hartmann, Evi & Jahns, Christopher, 2009. "Ground handling services at European hub airports: Development of a performance measurement system for benchmarking," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 104-116, January.
- Oum, Tae Hoon & Yu, Chunyan & Fu, Xiaowen, 2003. "A comparative analysis of productivity performance of the world's major airports: summary report of the ATRS global airport benchmarking research reportâ€”2002," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 285-297.
- Brooks, Mary R., 2006. "Chapter 25 Issues in Measuring Port Devolution Program Performance: A Managerial Perspective," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 599-629, January.
- Fragoudaki, Alexandra & Giokas, Dimitris, 2016. "Airport performance in a tourism receiving country: Evidence from Greece," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 80-89.
- Skouloudis, Antonis & Evangelinos, Konstantinos & Moraitis, Stavros, 2012. "Accountability and stakeholder engagement in the airport industry: An assessment of airportsâ€™ CSR reports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 16-20.
- Lai, Po‐Lin & Potter, Andrew & Beynon, Malcolm & Beresford, Anthony, 2015. "Evaluating the efficiency performance of airports using an integrated AHP/DEA-AR technique," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 75-85.
- Fan, L.W. & Wu, F. & Zhou, P., 2014. "Efficiency measurement of Chinese airports with flight delays by directional distance function," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 140-145.
- Chao, Ching-Cheng & Yu, Po-Cheng, 2013. "Quantitative evaluation model of air cargo competitiveness and comparative analysis of major Asia-Pacific airports," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 318-326.
- Pestana Barros, Carlos & Managi, Shunsuke & Yoshida, Yuichiro, 2010. "Productivity growth and biased technological change in Japanese airports," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 259-265, August.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:50:y:2018:i:c:p:175-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Martín & Concepción Román, 2006. "A Benchmarking Analysis of Spanish Commercial Airports. A Comparison Between SMOP and DEA Ranking Methods," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 111-134, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBenchmarks; Airports; Best Practice Benchmarking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:8:y:2002:i:4:p:239-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.