A dual decomposition method for sector capacity constrained traffic flow optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1995. "The cell transmission model, part II: Network traffic," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 79-93, April.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1994. "The cell transmission model: A dynamic representation of highway traffic consistent with the hydrodynamic theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 269-287, August.
- Gosling, Geoffrey D., 1999. "Aviation System Performance Measures," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt2xw9204x, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei, P. & Cao, Y. & Sun, D., 2013. "Total unimodularity and decomposition method for large-scale air traffic cell transmission model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-16.
- repec:eee:transb:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:124-141 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTraffic flow management Dual decomposition Large scale Linear Program;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:45:y:2011:i:6:p:880-902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .