Competition And Other External Determinants Of The Profitability Of Islamic Banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mullineaux, Donald J, 1978. "Economies of Scale and Organizational Efficiency in Banking: A Profit-Function Approach," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 259-280, March.
- Molyneux, Phil & Lloyd-Williams, D. M. & Thornton, John, 1994. "Competitive conditions in european banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 445-459, May.
- Smirlock, Michael, 1985. "Evidence on the (Non) Relationship between Concentration and Profitability in Banking," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(1), pages 69-83, February.
- Molyneux, Philip & Thornton, John, 1992. "Determinants of European bank profitability: A note," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 1173-1178, December.
- Fraser, Donald R & Rose, Peter S, 1972. "Bank Entry and Bank Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(1), pages 65-78, March.
- Lindley, James T. & Verbrugge, James A. & McNulty, James E. & Gup, Benton E., 1992. "Investment policy, financing policy, and performance characteristics of de novo savings and loan associations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 313-330, April.
- Sam Peltzman, 1968. "Bank Stock Prices and the Effects of Regulation of the Banking Structure," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41, pages 413-413.
- Rhoades, Stephen A., 1980. "Entry and competition in banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 143-150, June.
- Kwast, Myron L. & Rose, John T., 1982. "Pricing, operating efficiency, and profitability among large commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 233-254, June.
- Short, Brock K., 1979. "The relation between commercial bank profit rates and banking concentration in Canada, Western Europe, and Japan," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 209-219, September.
- Ahmad, Ziauddin, 1994. "Islamic Banking: State Of The Art," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 2, pages 1-33.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sakarya, Burchan, 2016. "Financial Stability of Islamic (Participation) Banks in Turkey," MPRA Paper 69451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Michel Sahut & Mehdi Mili & Maroua Ben Krir & Frédéric Teulon, 2015. "Factors of Competitiveness of Islamic Banks in the New Financial Order," Working Papers 2015-625, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Jean Yves MOISSERON & Bruno Laurent MOSCHETTO & Frédéric TEULON, 2014. "Islamic finance: a review of the literature," Working Papers 2014-93, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-093 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ariss, Rima Turk, 2010. "Competitive conditions in Islamic and conventional banking: A global perspective," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 101-108, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:isecst:0101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRTI Staff) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irisbsa.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.