Economies of Scale and Organizational Efficiency in Banking: A Profit-Function Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanton, Kenneth R., 2002. "Trends in relationship lending and factors affecting relationship lending efficiency," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 127-152, January.
- Thierry Chauveau & Dhafer Saidane, 1991. "Le pouvoir des banques sur le marché du crédit : essai de comparaison internationale," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(1), pages 135-166.
- William A. Barnett & Milka Kirova & Meenakshi Pasupathy, 1996.
"Technology Modeling: Curvature is not Sufficient for Regularity,"
9602002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Jun 1999.
- William Barnett & Milka Kirova & Meenakshi Pasupathy, 2012. "Technology Modeling: Curvature is not Sufficient for Regularity," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201214, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Oliveira, Alessandro V.M., 2008. "An empirical model of low-cost carrier entry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 673-695, May.
- Larry A. Frieder & Vincent P. Apilado, 1983. "Bank Holding Company Expansion: A Refocus On Its Financial Rationale," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(1), pages 67-81, March.
- Wahidudin, AHMAD Nazri & Subramaniam, ULAGANATHAN & Pg. Kamaluddin, PENGIRAN. Abd Mutalib, 2012. "Determinents of profitability – a comparative analysis of islamic banks and conventional banks in ASEAN countries," MPRA Paper 46237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Skarmeta, 1982. "Economías de Escala en la Banca Comercial Chilena," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 19(56), pages 69-86.
- Peiyi Yu & Bac Luu, 2016. "Bank performance and executive pay: tournament or teamwork," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 607-643, October.
- Cho, Youngha, 2003. "Economic efficiency of multi-product structure: the evidence from Korean housebuilding firms," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 337-355, December.
- Haron, Sudin, 1996. "Competition And Other External Determinants Of The Profitability Of Islamic Banks," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 4, pages 49-64.
- Samia Belaounia, 2000. "Liens inter-métiers et synergies opérationnelles:application à un échantillon de quinze groupes bancaires français," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 3(4), pages 5-35, December.
- Ors, Evren, 2004. "Postmortem on the Federal Reserve's Functional Cost Analysis Program: how useful was the FCA?," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 121-148.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:33:y:1978:i:1:p:259-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.