Pricing, operating efficiency, and profitability among large commercial banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mondher bellalah & Olivier Levyne & Omar Masood, 2013. "Does co-integration and causal relationship exist between the non-stationary variables for Chinese bank’s profitability? Empirical evidence," THEMA Working Papers 2013-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:11:y:2018:i:2:p:231-245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Williams, Barry, 2003. "Domestic and international determinants of bank profits: Foreign banks in Australia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1185-1210, June.
- Wahidudin, AHMAD Nazri & Subramaniam, ULAGANATHAN & Pg. Kamaluddin, PENGIRAN. Abd Mutalib, 2012. "Determinents of profitability – a comparative analysis of islamic banks and conventional banks in ASEAN countries," MPRA Paper 46237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haron, Sudin, 1996. "Competition And Other External Determinants Of The Profitability Of Islamic Banks," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 4, pages 49-64.
- Ravi Kumar, P. & Ravi, V., 2007. "Bankruptcy prediction in banks and firms via statistical and intelligent techniques - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 1-28, July.
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:11:y:2018:i:2:p:222-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sinha, Pankaj & Dutta, Dipanwita, 2011. "Modelling profitability of Indian banks," MPRA Paper 31156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vasiliou, Dimitrios, 1996. "Linking profits to Greek bank production management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 67-73, May.
- Omar Masood & Priya Darshini Pun Thapa & Olivier Levyne & Frederic Teulon & Rabeb Triki, 2014. "Does Co-integration and Causal Relationship Exist between the Non- stationary Variables for Chinese Bank’s Profitability? An Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 2014-249, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:6:y:1982:i:2:p:233-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.