Do secrets come out? Statistical evaluation of student cheating
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian A. Jacob & Steven D. Levitt, 2003.
"Rotten Apples: An Investigation of the Prevalence and Predictors of Teacher Cheating,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 118(3), pages 843-877.
- Levitt, Steven D., 2002. "Rotten Apples: An Investigation of the Prevalence and Predictors of Teacher Cheating," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt2wj7v1j4, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Brian A. Jacob & Steven D. Levitt, 2003. "Rotten Apples: An Investigation of the Prevalence and Predictors of Teacher Cheating," NBER Working Papers 9413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1994. "A Theory of Conformity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(5), pages 841-877, October.
- Jeff Butler & Paola Giuliano & Luigi Guiso, 2016.
"Trust and Cheating,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(595), pages 1703-1738, September.
- Jeffrey Butler & Paola Giuliano & Luigi Guiso, 2012. "Trust and Cheating," EIEF Working Papers Series 1213, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2012.
- Butler, Jeffrey V. & Giuliano, Paola & Guiso, Luigi, 2012. "Trust and Cheating," IZA Discussion Papers 6961, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Butler, Jeff & Giuliano, Paola & Guiso, Luigi, 2012. "Trust and Cheating," CEPR Discussion Papers 9202, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Paola Giuliano & Luigi Guiso, 2012. "Trust and Cheating," NBER Working Papers 18509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kumbhakar,Subal C. & Wang,Hung-Jen & Horncastle,Alan P., 2015.
"A Practitioner's Guide to Stochastic Frontier Analysis Using Stata,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107029514, October.
- Kumbhakar,Subal C. & Wang,Hung-Jen & Horncastle,Alan P., 2015. "A Practitioner's Guide to Stochastic Frontier Analysis Using Stata," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107609464, October.
- Jan R. Magnus & Victor M. Polterovich & Dmitri L. Danilov & Alexei V. Savvateev, 2002. "Tolerance of Cheating: An Analysis Across Countries," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 125-135, June.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
- Borisova, E. & Polishchuk, L. & Suvorov, A., 2014. "Observe or Violate: Intrinsic Motivation of Academic Ethics," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 41-72.
More about this item
Keywordsstudent cheating; take home assignment; stochastic frontier; Russia;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.