Analysis of dependence between the random components of a stochastic production function for the purpose of technical efficiency estimation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christine Amsler & Artem Prokhorov & Peter Schmidt, 2014.
"Using Copulas to Model Time Dependence in Stochastic Frontier Models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5-6), pages 497-522, August.
- Christine Amsler & Artem Prokhorov & Peter Schmidt, 2011. "Using Copulas to Model Time Dependence in Stochastic Frontier Models," Working Papers 11002, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Hung-pin Lai & Cliff Huang, 2013. "Maximum likelihood estimation of seemingly unrelated stochastic frontier regressions," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 1-14, August.
- Murray D. Smith, 2008. "Stochastic frontier models with dependent error components," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 11(1), pages 172-192, March.
- Penikas, Henry & Simakova, Varvara, 2009. "Interest Rate Risk Management Based on Copula-GARCH Models," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 13(1), pages 3-36.
- Rosenberg, Joshua V. & Schuermann, Til, 2006.
"A general approach to integrated risk management with skewed, fat-tailed risks,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 569-614, March.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg & Til Schuermann, 2004. "A general approach to integrated risk management with skewed, fat-tailed risks," Staff Reports 185, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Aigner, D J & Amemiya, Takeshi & Poirier, Dale J, 1976. "On the Estimation of Production Frontiers: Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Parameters of a Discontinuous Density Function," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(2), pages 377-396, June.
- Christian Genest & Bruno Rémillard, 2004. "Test of independence and randomness based on the empirical copula process," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 13(2), pages 335-369, December.
- Blagoveschensky, Yury, 2012. "Basics of copula’s theory," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 26(2), pages 113-130.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- Carta, Alessandro & Steel, Mark F.J., 2012. "Modelling multi-output stochastic frontiers using copulas," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3757-3773.
- Aivazian, Sergei & Afanasiev, Mikhail & Rudenko, Victoria, 2012. "Some specification aspects for three-factor models of a company's production potential taking into account intellectual capital," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 27(3), pages 36-69.
More about this item
Keywordseconometric model; production potential; production factors; intellectual capital; copula; normal copula; dependence of error components.;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.