On the Estimation of Production Frontiers: Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Parameters of a Discontinuous Density Function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randrianarisoa, Laingo Manitra & Bolduc, Denis & Choo, Yap Yin & Oum, Tae Hoon & Yan, Jia, 2015.
"Effects of corruption on efficiency of the European airports,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 65-83.
- Laingo M. Randrianarisoa & Denis Bolduc & Yap Yin Choo & Tae H.Oum & Jia Yan, 2015. "Effects of Corruption on Efficiency of the European Airports," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2015-1, CREATE.
- Kim, Minjo & Lee, Sangyeol, 2016. "Nonlinear expectile regression with application to Value-at-Risk and expected shortfall estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 1-19.
- Sudit, Ephraim F., 1995. "Productivity measurement in industrial operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 435-453, September.
- Cullinane, Kevin & Song, Dong-Wook & Gray, Richard, 2002. "A stochastic frontier model of the efficiency of major container terminals in Asia: assessing the influence of administrative and ownership structures," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 743-762, October.
- Lin, Zhuo & Choo, Yap Y. & Oum, Tae H., 2013. "Efficiency Benchmarking of North American Airports: Comparative Results of Productivity Index, Data Envelopment Analysis and Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 52(1).
- Li, Qi, 1996.
"Estimating a stochastic production frontier when the adjusted error is symmetric,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 221-228, September.
- Li, Q., 1994. "Estimating a Stochastic Production Frontier when the Adjusted Error is Symmetric," Working Papers 1994-8, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ley, Eduardo, 1992. "Switching regressions and activity analysis," UC3M Working papers. Economics 5820, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:116:y:2017:i:c:p:49-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cullinane, Kevin & Song, Dong-Wook, 2006. "Estimating the Relative Efficiency of European Container Ports: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 85-115, January.
- Cooper, W. W. & Kumbhakar, Subal & Thrall, Robert M. & Yu, Xuelin, 1995. "DEA and stochastic frontier analyses of the 1978 Chinese economic reforms," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 85-112, June.
- W. Cooper & C. Lovell, 2011. "History lessons," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 193-200, October.
- Singh, Kehar & Dey, Madan Mohan & Rabbani, Abed G. & Sudhakaran, Pratheesh O. & Thapa, Ganesh, 2009. "Technical Efficiency of Freshwater Aquaculture and its Determinants in Tripura, India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 22(2).
- Justin McCrary, 2007. "Manipulation of the Running Variable in the Regression Discontinuity Design: A Density Test," NBER Technical Working Papers 0334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCrary, Justin, 2008. "Manipulation of the running variable in the regression discontinuity design: A density test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 698-714, February.
- Aivazian, Sergei & Afanasiev, Mikhail & Rudenko, Victoria, 2014. "Analysis of dependence between the random components of a stochastic production function for the purpose of technical efficiency estimation," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 34(2), pages 3-18.
- Philipp Gschöpf & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Andrija Mihoci, 2015. "TERES - Tail Event Risk Expectile based Shortfall," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-047, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Awdesch Melzer & Wolfgang K. Härdle & Brenda López Cabrera, 2017. "Pricing Green Financial Products," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-020, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Girard, Stéphane & Guillou, Armelle & Stupfler, Gilles, 2013. "Frontier estimation with kernel regression on high order moments," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 172-189.
- Granger, Clive W.J. & Sin, Chor-yiu, 1999. "Modelling the Absolute Returns of Different Stock Indices: Exploring the Forecastability of an Alternative Measure of Risk," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt48r4781r, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Belkacem Abdous & Bruno Remillard, 1995. "Relating quantiles and expectiles under weighted-symmetry," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 47(2), pages 371-384, June.
- Richard Gerlach & Chao Wang, 2016. "Bayesian Semi-parametric Realized-CARE Models for Tail Risk Forecasting Incorporating Realized Measures," Papers 1612.08488, arXiv.org.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iv'an Fern'andez-Val & Tetsuya Kaji, 2016. "Extremal Quantile Regression: An Overview," Papers 1612.06850, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Kallias, Konstantinos & Newton, David & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2016. "Political connections and IPO underpricing: An efficiency problem," MPRA Paper 69427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Rubia Serrano & Lidia Sanchis-Marco, 2015. "Measuring Tail-Risk Cross-Country Exposures in the Banking Industry," Working Papers. Serie AD 2015-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:17:y:1976:i:2:p:377-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.