Infrastructure and Growth in Developing Asia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aghion, Philippe & Akcigit, Ufuk & Cagé, Julia & Kerr, William R., 2016.
"Taxation, corruption, and growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 24-51.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Julia Cagé & William R. Kerr, 2016. "Taxation, Corruption, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 21928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Julia Cage & William Kerr, 2016. "Taxation, corruption, and growth," Post-Print halshs-01496936, HAL.
- repec:eap:sswabr:brr5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Kotschwar, 2012. "Transportation and Communication Infrastructure in Latin America: Lessons from Asia," Working Paper Series WP12-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hallonsten, Jan Simon & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2016. "A semi-endogenous growth model for developing countries with public factors, imported capital goods, and limited export demand," MERIT Working Papers 004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure; growth; productivity; Asia;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbadr:0006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.