Infrastructure and Growth in Developing Asia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghazala Mansuri, 2004.
"Community-Based and -Driven Development: A Critical Review,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 19(1), pages 1-39.
- Mansuri, Ghazala & Rao, Vijayendra, 2004. "Community-based (and driven) development : A critical review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3209, The World Bank.
- Beck, Thorsten & Clarke, George & Groff, Alberto & Keefer, Philip & Walsh, Patrick, 2000. "New tools and new tests in comparative political economy - the database of political institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2283, The World Bank.
- Vijayendra Rao & Ana Maria Ibanez, 2005. "The Social Impact of Social Funds in Jamaica: A 'Participatory Econometric' Analysis of Targeting, Collective Action, and Participation in Community-Driven Development," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5), pages 788-838.
- Araujo, M. Caridad & Ferreira, Francisco H.G. & Lanjouw, Peter & Özler, Berk, 2008.
"Local inequality and project choice: Theory and evidence from Ecuador,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1022-1046, June.
- Araujo, M. Caridad & Ferreira, Francisco H.G. & Lanjouw, Peter & Ozler, Berk, 2006. "Local inequality and project choice : theory and evidence from Ecuador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3997, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aghion, Philippe & Akcigit, Ufuk & Cagé, Julia & Kerr, William R., 2016.
"Taxation, corruption, and growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 24-51.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Julia Cagé & William R. Kerr, 2016. "Taxation, Corruption, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 21928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Julia Cage & William Kerr, 2016. "Taxation, corruption, and growth," Post-Print halshs-01496936, HAL.
- Barbara Kotschwar, 2012. "Transportation and Communication Infrastructure in Latin America: Lessons from Asia," Working Paper Series WP12-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- repec:eap:sswabr:brr5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hallonsten, Jan Simon & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2016. "A semi-endogenous growth model for developing countries with public factors, imported capital goods, and limited export demand," MERIT Working Papers 004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure; growth; productivity; Asia;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbadr:0006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .