Une condition d’invariance du modèle de régression à coefficients aléatoires
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kapteyn, Arie & Fiebig, Denzil G., 1981. "When are two-stage and three-stage least squares estimators identical?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 53-57.
- Kloek, T, 1981. "OLS Estimation in a Model Where a Microvariable Is Explained by Aggregates and Contemporaneous Disturbances Are Equicorrelated," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 205-207, January.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain, 1980. "Sufficient Linear Structures: Econometric Applications," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1083-1097, July.
- Baksalary, Jerzy K. & Trenkler, Götz, 1989. "The Efficiency of OLS in a Seemingly Unrelated Regressions Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 463-465, December.
- McAleer, Michael, 1992. "Efficient Estimation: The Rao-Zyskind Condition, Kruskal's Theorem and Ordinary Least Squares," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 68(200), pages 65-72, March.
- Dwivedi, T. D. & Srivastava, V. K., 1978. "Optimality of least squares in the seemingly unrelated regression equation model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 391-395, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:80:y:2004:i:2:p:405-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.