Partial GLS regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- So Im, Kyung & Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1999. "Efficient estimation of panel data models with strictly exogenous explanatory variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 177-201, November.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain, 1980. "Sufficient Linear Structures: Econometric Applications," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1083-1097, July.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M., 1980. "Estimation of fixed effect models for time series of cross-sections with arbitrary intertemporal covariance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 195-202, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tian, Yongge & Jiang, Bo, 2016. "Equalities for estimators of partial parameters under linear model with restrictions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 299-313.
- Moscone, F. & Tosetti, E., 2011. "GMM estimation of spatial panels with fixed effects and unknown heteroskedasticity," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 487-497, September.
- Yongge Tian & Jieping Zhang, 2011. "Some equalities for estimations of partial coefficients under a general linear regression model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 911-920, November.
- Yuqin Sun & Rong Ke & Yongge Tian, 2014. "Some overall properties of seemingly unrelated regression models," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 98(2), pages 103-120, April.
- Han, Chirok & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Sul, Donggyu, 2014. "X-Differencing And Dynamic Panel Model Estimation," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 201-251, February.
- Moscone, Francesco & Tosetti, Elisa, 2010. "GMM estimation of Spatial Panels with Fixed Effects," MPRA Paper 20152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:79:y:2003:i:3:p:385-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.