La demande d’énergie du secteur commercial québécois
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin Boadway, 1980.
"Corporate Taxation and Investment: A Synthesis of the Neo-Classical Theory,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 250-267, May.
- Robin Boadway, 1979. "Corporate Taxation and Investment: A Synthesis of the NeoClassical Theory," Working Papers 324, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Diewert, W.E., 1993. "Duality approaches to microeconomic theory," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 12, pages 535-599 Elsevier.
- Hulten, Charles R, 1973. "Divisia Index Numbers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1017-1025, November.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Pierre Cauchon, 1987. "Thermal and Economic Measures of Energy Use: Differences and Implications," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 125-135.
- Fuss, Melvyn A., 1977. "The demand for energy in Canadian manufacturing : An example of the estimation of production structures with many inputs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 89-116, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:62:y:1986:i:1:p:5-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.