Corporate Taxation and Investment: A Synthesis of the NeoClassical Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Robin Boadway, 1980. "Corporate Taxation and Investment: A Synthesis of the Neo-Classical Theory," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 250-267, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bulkley, George, 1981. "Personal Savings and Anticipated Inflation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(361), pages 124-135, March.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters,in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Lessard, François & Thivierge, Simon, 1986. "La demande d’énergie du secteur commercial québécois," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(1), pages 5-22, mars.
- Znuderl, Nusa & Kearney, Ide, 2013. "User Cost of Debt-Financed Capital in Irish Manufacturing Industry: 1985 ? 2011," Papers WP448, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Polito, Vito, 2011. "Deferred Taxation and Effective Tax Rates on Income from Capital in the United States, 2000-2010," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Kanniainen, Vesa & Sodersten, Jan, 1995. "The importance of reporting conventions for the theory of corporate taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 417-430, July.
- Harchaoui, Tarek M. & Lasserre, Pierre, 1995. "Testing the impact of taxation on capacity choice: A 'putty clay' approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 377-411, March.
- O. Yul Kwon, 1983. "Neutral Taxation and Provincial Mineral Royalties: The Manitoba Metallic Minerals and Saskatchewan Uranium Royalties," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 9(2), pages 189-199, June.
- Hovick Shahnazarian, 2009. "Does Tax Debt Capacity Matttter?," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 21-30, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .