Thermal and Economic Measures of Energy Use: Differences and Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Lessard, François & Thivierge, Simon, 1986. "La demande d’énergie du secteur commercial québécois," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(1), pages 5-22, mars.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Cote, Bruno, 2005.
"The measurement of the energy intensity of manufacturing industries: a principal components analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 221-233, January.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Cote, Bruno, 2002. "The Measurement of the Energy Intensity of Manufacturing Industries: A Principal Components Analysis," Discussion Papers dp-02-31, Resources For the Future.
- Arsenault, E. & Bernard, J. -T. & Carr, C. W. & Genest-Laplante, E., 1995.
"A total energy demand model of Quebec : Forecasting properties,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 163-171, April.
- Arsenault, E. & Bernard, J.T. & Carr, C.W. & Genest-Laplante, E., 1993. "A Total Energy Demand Model of Quebec: Forecasting Properties," Papers 9329, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Côté, Bruno, 2002. "L'intensité énergétique du secteur manufacturier de 1976 à 1996 Québec, Ontario, Alberta et Colombie-Britannique," Cahiers de recherche 0203, GREEN.
- Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010.
"China's energy consumption: A perspective from Divisia aggregation approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 28-34.
- Hua Liao & Yi-Ming Wei, 2009. "China's energy consumption: A perspective from Divisia aggregation approach," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 1, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Andrade Silva, Fabiano Ionta & Guerra, Sinclair Mallet Guy, 2009. "Analysis of the energy intensity evolution in the Brazilian industrial sector--1995 to 2005," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2589-2596, December.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:1987v08-02-a09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.