The determinants of Financial Inclusion and Digital Financial Inclusion in India: A Comparative Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Weill, Laurent, 2015.
"Understanding financial inclusion in China,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 196-206.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Weill, Laurent, 2014. "Understanding financial inclusion in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2014, Bank of Finland Institute for Emerging Economies (BOFIT).
- Zuzana Fungácová & Laurent Weill, 2014. "Understanding Financial Inclusion in China," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2014-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Ms. Amina Lahreche & Ms. Sumiko Ogawa & Ms. Kimberly Beaton & Purva Khera & Majid Bazarbash & Mr. Ulric Eriksson von Allmen & Ms. Ratna Sahay, 2020. "The Promise of Fintech: Financial Inclusion in the Post COVID-19 Era," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 2020/009, International Monetary Fund.
- Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Klapper,Leora & Singer,Dorothe & Van Oudheusden,Peter, 2015. "The Global Findex Database 2014 : measuring financial inclusion around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7255, The World Bank.
- Ms. Sumiko Ogawa & Purva Khera & Miss Stephanie Y Ng & Ms. Ratna Sahay, 2021. "Is Digital Financial Inclusion Unlocking Growth?," IMF Working Papers 2021/167, International Monetary Fund.
- Qian Wang & Jinbao Yang & Yung‐ho Chiu & Tai‐Yu Lin, 2020. "The impact of digital finance on financial efficiency," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 41(7), pages 1225-1236, October.
- Li, Jie & Wu, Yu & Xiao, Jing Jian, 2020. "The impact of digital finance on household consumption: Evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 317-326.
- repec:zbw:bofitp:2014_010 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yue, Pengpeng & Korkmaz, Aslihan Gizem & Yin, Zhichao & Zhou, Haigang, 2022. "The rise of digital finance: Financial inclusion or debt trap?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(PA).
- Chaikal Nuryakin & Prani Sastiono & Faradina Alifia Maizar & Pyan Amin & Nanda Puspita & Wahyu Pramono & Christine Tjen, 2018. "Toward Higher Financial Inclusion Rate: Service Quality, Costs Of Access, And Awareness," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 201821, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Jul 2018.
- Hongyan Zhao & Wanteng Zheng & Irina Loutfoullina, 2022. "Digital Finance and Collaborative Innovation: Case Study of the Yangtze River Delta, China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(17), pages 1-15, August.
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2020. "Financial Inclusion in High-Income Countries: Gender Gap or Poverty Trap ?," Working Papers CEB WP 20-006, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kabakova, Oksana & Plaksenkov, Evgeny, 2018. "Analysis of factors affecting financial inclusion: Ecosystem view," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 198-205.
- Zhao, Chunkai & Wu, Yaqian & Guo, Jianhao, 2022. "Mobile payment and Chinese rural household consumption," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C).
- Menyelim M. Chima & Abiola Ayopo Babajide & Alex Adegboye & Segun Kehinde & Oluwatobi Fasheyitan, 2021. "The Relevance of Financial Inclusion on Sustainable Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan African Nations," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(10), pages 1-20, May.
- Kebede, Jeleta & Selvanathan, Saroja & Naranpanawa, Athula, 2021. "Foreign bank presence, institutional quality, and financial inclusion: Evidence from Africa," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 102(C).
- Min Bai, 2022. "Rollover restrictions and the maturity mismatch between investment and enterprise financing," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 43(8), pages 3286-3300, December.
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2023. "Financial inclusion in high-income countries: gender gap or poverty trap?," Chapters, in: Valentina Hartarska & Robert J. Cull (ed.), Handbook of Microfinance, Financial Inclusion and Development, chapter 15, pages 272-296, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Geng, Xin & Janssens, Wendy & Kramer, Berber, 2018. "Liquid milk: Cash Constraints and Recurring Savings among Dairy Farmers in Kenya," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273823, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ongo Nkoa, Bruno Emmanuel & Song, Jacques Simon, 2020. "Does institutional quality affect financial inclusion in Africa? A panel data analysis," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(4).
- Renata Baborska & Emilio Hernandez & Emiliano Magrini & Cristian Morales-Opazo, 2020.
"The impact of financial inclusion on rural food security experience: A perspective from low-and middle-income countries,"
Review of Development Finance Journal, Chartered Institute of Development Finance, vol. 10(2), pages 1-18.
- Baborska, Renata & Hernandez-Hernandez, Emilio & Magrini, Emiliano & Morales-Opazo, Cristian, 2018. "The impact of financial inclusion on rural food security experience: a perspective from low-and middle-income countries," MPRA Paper 89249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hu, Yue & Liu, Chang & Peng, Jiangang, 2021. "Financial inclusion and agricultural total factor productivity growth in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 68-82.
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2016. "Gender Dimensions of Inequality in the Countries of Central Asia, South Caucasus, and Western CIS," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_858, Levy Economics Institute.
- Grohmann, Antonia & Klühs, Theres & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2018.
"Does financial literacy improve financial inclusion? Cross country evidence,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 84-96.
- Grohmann, Antonia & Klühs, Theres & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2018. "Does financial literacy improve financial inclusion? Cross country evidence," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 84-96.
- Antonia Grohmann & Theres Klühs & Lukas Menkhoff, 2017. "Does Financial Literacy Improve Financial Inclusion? Cross Country Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1682, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Klühs, Theres & Grohmann, Antonia & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2017. "Does Financial Literacy Improve Financial Inclusion? Cross Country Evidence," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168165, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Grohmann, Antonia & Klühs, Theres & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2018. "Does Financial Literacy Improve Financial Inclusion? Cross Country Evidence," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 95, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Richard M. Kiai & Stephen I. Ng’ang’a & David N. Kiragu & Josphat K. Kinyanjui, 2016. "The Effect of Business Environment on Investment among Financially Included Youth in Kenya," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 109-121, October.
- Caroline PERRIN & Laurent WEILL, 2021. "No Men, No Cry? How Gender Equality in Access to Credit Enhances Financial Stability," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2021-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Sonali Jain-Chandra & Tidiane Kinda & Kalpana Kochhar & Shi Piao & Johanna Schauer, 2019.
"Sharing the Growth Dividend: Analysis of Inequality in Asia,"
Journal of Banking and Financial Economics, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(12), pages 5-28, September.
- Ms. Sonali Jain-Chandra & Mr. Tidiane Kinda & Shi Piao & Johanna Schauer & Ms. Kalpana Kochhar, 2016. "Sharing the Growth Dividend: Analysis of Inequality in Asia," IMF Working Papers 2016/048, International Monetary Fund.
- Rouse, Marybeth & Verhoef, y Grietjie, 2017. "Mobile banking in Sub-Saharan Africa: setting the way towards financial development," MPRA Paper 78006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfb:journl:v:13:y:2021:i:2:p:109-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tatu Lucian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffasero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.