The Way Italian Firms Grow: A Case Study from Southern Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aiello Francesco & Cardamone Paola & Pupo Valeria, 2005. "Produttività e capitale tecnologico nel settore manifatturiero italiano," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 119-146.
- Alessandro Arrighetti & Fabrizio Traù, 2006. "Struttura industriale e architetture organizzative: il ritorno alla gerarchia?," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2006(1).
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2001. "The Microeconomics of Technological Systems," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199245536.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci, 2009. "Business groups and the boundaries of the firm," Working Papers 0905, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Traù, 2007. "La "questione dimensionale" come problema organizzativo," Economics Department Working Papers 2007-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial organization; business groups;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:15:y:2012:i:43:p:115-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.