Business groups and the boundaries of the firm
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrico Guzzini & Donato Iacobucci, 2014. "Ownership as R&D incentive in business groups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 119-135, June.
- Enrico Guzzini & Donato Iacobucci, 2012. "Business group affiliation and R&D propensity," Working Papers 1203, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Giuseppe Vanoni Martínez & Carlos Rodríguez-Romero, 2017. "Los conglomerados empresariales en el Ecuador: un análisis histórico, económico y político," REVISTA APUNTES DEL CENES, UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGOGICA Y TECNOLOGICA DE COLOMBIA, vol. 36(63), pages 247-278, January.
- Dinesh Jaisinghani, 2016. "Group affiliation, R%D and firm performance: empirical evidence from Indian manufacturing sector," International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 30-48.
- Isabella Martucci & Anna Maria Costanza Rinaldi, 2012. "The Way Italian Firms Grow: A Case Study from Southern Italy," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(43), pages 115-130, March.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness group; boundary of the firm; unitary direction;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2009-11-21 (Business Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2009-11-21 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cme:wpaper:0905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Donato Iacobucci). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmettit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .