Interactions between Organizational Culture, Leadership and Project Succes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- House, Robert & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Understanding cultures and implicit leadership theories across the globe: an introduction to project GLOBE," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-10, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Radziszewska Aleksandra, 2014. "Intercultural dimensions of entrepreneurship," Journal of Intercultural Management, Sciendo, vol. 6(2), pages 35-47, April.
- Saad, Mohsen & Samet, Anis, 2020. "Collectivism and commonality in liquidity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 137-162.
- Victor Oltra & Jaime Bonache & Chris Brewster, 2013. "A New Framework for Understanding Inequalities Between Expatriates and Host Country Nationals," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 291-310, June.
- Abdelmoety, Ziad Hassan & Aboul-Dahab, Sameh & Agag, Gomaa, 2022. "A cross cultural investigation of retailers commitment to CSR and customer citizenship behaviour: The role of ethical standard and value relevance," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Vishal K. Gupta & Gizem Atav & Dev K. Dutta, 2019. "Market orientation research: a qualitative synthesis and future research agenda," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 649-670, August.
- Laspita, Stavroula & Breugst, Nicola & Heblich, Stephan & Patzelt, Holger, 2012. "Intergenerational transmission of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 414-435.
- Shi, Yani & Sia, Choon Ling & Chen, Huaping, 2013. "Leveraging social grouping for trust building in foreign electronic commerce firms: An exploratory study," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 419-428.
- Tom Thomas & Eric Lamm, 2012. "Legitimacy and Organizational Sustainability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 191-203, October.
- Anneli Kaasa, 2018. "Intangible factors and productivity: Evidence from Europe at the regional level," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 14(2), pages 300-325, April.
- Petia Genkova & Anna Gajda, 2017. "Culture or Culture of Participation: A Success Factor by International Mergers and Acquisitions?," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 12(4), pages 157-157, March.
- Costigan, Robert D. & Insinga, Richard C. & Berman, J. Jason & Kranas, Grazyna & Kureshov, Vladimir A., 2011. "Revisiting the relationship of supervisor trust and CEO trust to turnover intentions: A three-country comparative study," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 74-83, January.
- Pacelli, Joseph, 2019. "Corporate culture and analyst catering⁎," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 120-143.
- repec:jtr:journl:v:3:y:2011:i:1:p:9-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antoaneta Daneshka, 2016. "Culture and International Business," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 88-111.
- Aï Ito & Jennifer Harrison & Michelle Bligh & Christine Roland-Levy, 2020. "A follower-centric perspective on charismatic leadership: An integrative review and agenda for future research," Post-Print hal-03086811, HAL.
- Agnes Borgulya & Judit Hahn, 2008. "Work related values and attitudes in Central and Eastern Europe," Journal of East European Management Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 13(3), pages 216-238.
- Ott, Ursula F. & Gates, Michael & Lei, Lianghui & Lewis, Ric, 2016. "A configurational and experimental approach to compare British and Chinese cultural profiles of generation Y," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5500-5506.
- Preuss, Björn, 2019. "Equity fund managements promise and action: A comparative study of Nordic and US fund’s," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 84-89.
- Lim Soon Chow & Gengeswari Krishnapillai & Chong Yee Lee, 2019. "Impact Of Indian Muslim Restaurants’ Hygienic Atmosphere On Diners’ Satisfaction:Extending The Expectation Disconfirmation Theory," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Sa'eed. H Aldulaimi Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Md Saaid Bin Sailan, 2011. "The Influence Of National Culture On Individual Readiness To Change And Consequently Commitment To Organizational Change," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-076-289, Conference Master Resources.
- Lewellyn, Krista B. & Bao, Shuji ‘Rosey’, 2014. "A cross-national investigation of IPO activity: The role of formal institutions and national culture," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1167-1178.
More about this item
KeywordsProject management; Organizational culture; Leadership;
All these keywords.
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:4:y:2013:i:4:p:43-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Theodor Valentin Purcarea The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theodor Valentin Purcarea to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.