Circular Economy in the Agri-Food Sector: Opportunities and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamble, Sachin S. & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Gawankar, Shradha A., 2020. "Achieving sustainable performance in a data-driven agriculture supply chain: A review for research and applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 219(C), pages 179-194.
- Alexandra Jurgilevich & Traci Birge & Johanna Kentala-Lehtonen & Kaisa Korhonen-Kurki & Janna Pietikäinen & Laura Saikku & Hanna Schösler, 2016. "Transition towards Circular Economy in the Food System," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Julia Francesca Wünsche & Fredrik Fernqvist, 2022. "The Potential of Blockchain Technology in the Transition towards Sustainable Food Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(13), pages 1-15, June.
- Nesrin Ada & Yigit Kazancoglu & Muruvvet Deniz Sezer & Cigdem Ede-Senturk & Idil Ozer & Mangey Ram, 2021. "Analyzing Barriers of Circular Food Supply Chains and Proposing Industry 4.0 Solutions," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(12), pages 1-29, June.
- Konrád Kiss & Csaba Ruszkai & Katalin Takács-György, 2019. "Examination of Short Supply Chains Based on Circular Economy and Sustainability Aspects," Resources, MDPI, vol. 8(4), pages 1-21, September.
- Vincenzo Varriale & Antonello Cammarano & Francesca Michelino & Mauro Caputo, 2021. "Sustainable Supply Chains with Blockchain, IoT and RFID: A Simulation on Order Management," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-23, June.
- Mechthild Donner & Anne Verniquet & Jan Broeze & Katrin Kayser & Hugo de Vries, 2021. "Critical success and risk factors for circular business models valorising agricultural waste and by-products," Post-Print hal-03004851, HAL.
- Panagiotis Trivellas & Georgios Malindretos & Panagiotis Reklitis, 2020. "Implications of Green Logistics Management on Sustainable Business and Supply Chain Performance: Evidence from a Survey in the Greek Agri-Food Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(24), pages 1-29, December.
- Tuğçe Taşkıner & Bilge Bilgen, 2021. "Optimization Models for Harvest and Production Planning in Agri-Food Supply Chain: A Systematic Review," Logistics, MDPI, vol. 5(3), pages 1-27, August.
- Zhao, Xiaofei & Wang, Ping & Pal, Raktim, 2021. "The effects of agro-food supply chain integration on product quality and financial performance: Evidence from Chinese agro-food processing business," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 231(C).
- Federico Cuomo & Stefania Ravazzi & Federico Savini & Luca Bertolini, 2020. "Transformative Urban Living Labs: Towards a Circular Economy in Amsterdam and Turin," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-19, September.
- Marianne Ryghaug & Michael Ornetzeder & Tomas Moe Skjølsvold & William Throndsen, 2019. "The Role of Experiments and Demonstration Projects in Efforts of Upscaling: An Analysis of Two Projects Attempting to Reconfigure Production and Consumption in Energy and Mobility," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(20), pages 1-15, October.
- Esteve Nadal-Roig & Lluís Miquel Plà-Aragonès & Víctor Manuel Albornoz, 2023. "Supply Chains: Planning the Transportation of Animals among Facilities," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(3), pages 1-14, January.
- Henrik Haller & Anna-Sara Fagerholm & Peter Carlsson & Wilhelm Skoglund & Paul van den Brink & Itai Danielski & Kristina Brink & Murat Mirata & Oskar Englund, 2022. "Towards a Resilient and Resource-Efficient Local Food System Based on Industrial Symbiosis in Härnösand: A Swedish Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(4), pages 1-17, February.
- Li, Lei & Lin, Jiabao & Ouyang, Ye & Luo, Xin (Robert), 2022. "Evaluating the impact of big data analytics usage on the decision-making quality of organizations," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 175(C).
- Aida Hosseinian & Jenni Ylä-Mella & Eva Pongrácz, 2021. "Current Status of Circular Economy Research in Finland," Resources, MDPI, vol. 10(5), pages 1-16, April.
- Catarina Lourenço-Lopes & Maria Fraga-Corral & Cecilia Jimenez-Lopez & Antia G. Pereira & Paula Garcia-Oliveira & Maria Carpena & Miguel A. Prieto & Jesus Simal-Gandara, 2020. "Metabolites from Macroalgae and Its Applications in the Cosmetic Industry: A Circular Economy Approach," Resources, MDPI, vol. 9(9), pages 1-30, August.
- Yung-Fu Huang & Vu-Dung-Van Phan & Manh-Hoang Do, 2023. "The Impacts of Supply Chain Capabilities, Visibility, Resilience on Supply Chain Performance and Firm Performance," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 13(10), pages 1-17, October.
- Ali Saeed Almuflih & Janpriy Sharma & Mohit Tyagi & Arvind Bhardwaj & Mohamed Rafik Noor Mohamed Qureshi & Nawaf Khan, 2022. "Leveraging the Dynamics of Food Supply Chains towards Avenues of Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(12), pages 1-15, June.
- Mohammed Belal Uddin & Bilkis Akhter, 2022. "Investigating the relationship between top management commitment, supply chain collaboration, and sustainable firm performance in the agro-processing supply chain," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 1399-1417, December.
- Wen Yao & Zhuo Sun, 2023. "The Impact of the Digital Economy on High-Quality Development of Agriculture: A China Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(7), pages 1-19, March.
- Jamshed Raza & Yuxin Liu & Jianwei Zhang & Nan Zhu & Zohaib Hassan & Habib Gul & Sikander Hussain, 2021. "Sustainable Supply Management Practices and Sustainability Performance: The Dynamic Capability Perspective," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(1), pages 21582440211, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply Chain; Ecology; Agriculture; Digitalization; Sustainability; Waste; Public Health;
All these keywords.
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- P46 - Political Economy and Comparative Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q02 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Commodity Market
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:13:y:2022:i:3:p:34-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Theodor Valentin Purcarea (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.