The Impact of Internal Control on the Profitability of Microfinance Institutions in Senegal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ionel BOSTAN & Veronica GROSU, 2010. "The Role of Internal Audit in Optimization of Corporate Governance at the Groups of Companies," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 2(2(543)), pages 89-110, February.
- Demiroglu, Cem & James, Christopher, 2011. "The use of bank lines of credit in corporate liquidity management: A review of empirical evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 775-782, April.
- Aaron Cohen & Gabriel Sayag, 2010. "The Effectiveness of Internal Auditing: An Empirical Examination of its Determinants in Israeli Organisations," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(3), pages 296-307, September.
- Phillips, Robert & Freeman, R. Edward & Wicks, Andrew C., 2003. "What Stakeholder Theory is Not," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 479-502, October.
- Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2009. "Interest rate reforms, financial deepening and economic growth in Kenya:an empirical investigation," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 43(1), pages 295-313, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbs:ijbrss:v:8:y:2019:i:2:p:41-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Umit Hacioglu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbffea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.