Interest rate reforms, financial deepening and economic growth in Kenya:an empirical investigation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Oluwafemi Adeusi & Olufemi Adewale Aluko, 2015. "Relevance of Financial Sector Development on Real Sector Productivity: 21st Century Evidence from Nigerian Industrial Sector," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(6), pages 118-132, June.
- Nicholas Odhiambo, 2010.
"Interest rate reforms, financial deepening and economic growth in Tanzania: a dynamic linkage,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 201-212.
- Nicholas Odhiambo, 2010. "Interest rate reforms, financial deepening and economic growth in Tanzania: a dynamic linkage," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 201-212.
- Abdullahi Ahmed & Andrew Hulten, 2014. "Financial Globalization in Botswana and Nigeria: A Critique of the Thresholds Paradigm," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 41(2), pages 177-203, June.
- Ndanshau, Michael O. A. & Kilindo, Ali A. L., 2012. "Interest Rates and Financial Savings in Tanzania: 1967 - 2010," MPRA Paper 44387, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2013.
- Christian Lambert Nguena & Roger Tsafack Nanfosso, 2013. "What Drives and Limits Financial Deepening Dynamics? Fresh Empirical-based Policy Lessons for African Sub-Regions," AAYE Policy Research Working Paper Series 13_003, Association of African Young Economists, revised Nov 2013.
- repec:rbs:ijbrss:v:8:y:2019:i:2:p:41-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- NGUENA Christian-Lambert & NANFOSSO Roger, 2014. "Macroeconomic Factors and Dynamics of Financial Deepening: An empirical Investigation applied to the CEMAC Sub-region," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 14/015, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Christian Lambert Nguena & Roger Tsafack Nanfosso, 2013. "Financial Deepening Dynamics and Implication for Financial Policy Coordination in a Monetary Union: the case of WAEMU," AAYE Policy Research Working Paper Series 13_005, Association of African Young Economists, revised Nov 2013.
- Jubaedah & Ivan Yulivan & Abdul Razak Abdul Hadi, 2016. "The Influence of Financial Performance, Capital Structure and Macroeconomic Factors on Firm¡¯s Value ¨C Evidence from Textile Companies at Indonesia Stock Exchange," Applied Finance and Accounting, Redfame publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 18-29, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; Kenya; interest rate liberalization; financial deepening; economic growth;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jda:journl:vol.43:year:2009:issue1:pp:295-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abu N.M. Wahid). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbtnsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.