Corporate Governance In Oecd Member Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gur Aminadav & Elias Papaioannou, 2020. "Corporate Control around the World," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 75(3), pages 1191-1246, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Takayuki Mizuno & Shohei Doi & Shuhei Kurizaki, 2020. "The power of corporate control in the global ownership network," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(8), pages 1-19, August.
- Ararat, Melsa & Claessens, Stijn & Yurtoglu, B. Burcin, 2021. "Corporate governance in emerging markets: A selective review and an agenda for future research," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(C).
- Karaevli, Ayse & Yurtoglu, B. Burcin, 2021. "Family ownership, market development, and internationalization of Turkish business groups (1925-2017)," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(6).
- Antonio Coppola & Matteo Maggiori & Brent Neiman & Jesse Schreger, 2021.
"Redrawing the Map of Global Capital Flows: The Role of Cross-Border Financing and Tax Havens,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 136(3), pages 1499-1556.
- Coppola, Antonio & Maggiori, Matteo & Neiman, Brent & Schreger, Jesse, 2020. "Redrawing the Map of Global Capital Flows: The Role of Cross-Border Financing and Tax Havens," CEPR Discussion Papers 14508, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Coppola & Matteo Maggiori & Brent Neiman & Jesse Schreger, 2020. "Redrawing the Map of Global Capital Flows: The Role of Cross-Border Financing and Tax Havens," NBER Working Papers 26855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atif Ellahie & Zachary Kaplan, 2021. "Show Me the Money! Dividend Policy in Countries with Weak Institutions," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 613-655, May.
- Alessio M. Pacces, 2021. "Will the EU Taxonomy Regulation Foster Sustainable Corporate Governance?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(21), pages 1-21, November.
- Christopher Hansen & Joern Block & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2020.
"Family Firm Performance Over The Business Cycle: A Meta‐Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 476-511, July.
- Christopher Hansen & Joern H. Block & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2018. "Family Firm Performance over the Business Cycle: A Meta-Analysis," Research Papers in Economics 2018-06, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Li, Leye & Monroe, Gary S. & Wang, Jenny Jing, 2021. "State ownership and abnormal accruals in highly-valued firms: Evidence from China," Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1).
- Massa, Massimo & O'Donovan, James & Zhang, Hong, 2022. "International asset pricing with strategic business groups1," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 339-361.
- Altomonte, Carlo & Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Rungi, Armando & Sonno, Tommaso, 2021.
"Business groups as knowledge-based hierarchies of firms,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
113855, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Altomonte, Carlo & Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Rungi, Armando & Sonno, Tommaso, 2021. "Business Groups as Knowledge-Based Hierarchies of Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 16677, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlo Altomonte & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Armando Rungi & Tommaso Sonno, 2021. "Business groups as knowledge-based hierarchies of firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1804, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michael Peneder & Susanne Bärenthaler-Sieber & Michael Böheim & Thomas Url, 2021. "Der Staat als langfristiger Investor," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 66819, November.
- Wei Huang & Jaehyeon Kim, 2020. "Linguistically Induced Time Perception and Asymmetric Cost Behavior," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 60(5), pages 755-785, October.
- Dongmin Kong & Jialong Wang & Yanan Wang & Jian Zhang, 2022. "Language and innovation," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1-2), pages 297-326, January.
- Larrain, Borja & Sertsios, Giorgo & Francisco Urzúa I.,, 2021. "The going public decision of business group firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Lorraine Eden & Stewart R. Miller & Sarfraz Khan & Robert J. Weiner & Dan Li, 2022. "The event study in international business research: Opportunities, challenges, and practical solutions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 53(5), pages 803-817, July.
- Bornhausen, Anna Maria, 2022. "Conceptualizing cross-country analyses of family firms: A systematic review and future research agenda," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(4).
- Licht, Amir N. & Adams, Renee B., 2020. "Shareholders and Stakeholders around the World: The Role of Values, Culture, and Law in Directors' Decisions," LawFin Working Paper Series 13, Goethe University, Center for Advanced Studies on the Foundations of Law and Finance (LawFin).
- Ramelli, Stefano & Ossola, Elisa & Rancan, Michela, 2021. "Stock price effects of climate activism: Evidence from the first Global Climate Strike," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 69(C).
- Braun, Benjamin, 2021. "From exit to control: The structural power of finance under asset manager capitalism," SocArXiv 4uesc, Center for Open Science.
- Cieslak, Katarzyna & Hamberg, Mattias & Vural, Derya, 2021. "Executive compensation disclosure, ownership concentration and dual-class firms: An analysis of Swedish data," Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, Elsevier, vol. 45(C).
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate governance; Shareholders; Performance; Conflicts; Interest.;
All these keywords.
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2018:i:3:p:177-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alina Hagiu to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.