Marketing Policies Through The Internet: The Case Of Skiing Centers In Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mladineo, N. & Margeta, J. & Brans, J.P. & Mareschal, B., 1987.
"Multicriteria ranking of alternative locations for small scale hydro plants,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 215-222, August.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Nenad Mladineo & Jure Margeta & Jean Pierre Brans, 1987. "Multicriteria ranking of alternative locations for small scale hydro plants," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9315, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Koutroumanidis, Theodoros & Iliadis, Lazaros S. & Arabatzis, Garyfallos, 2004. "Evaluation and Forecasting of the Financial Performance of the Unions of Rural Cooperatives by a Decision Support System," Japanese Journal of Rural Economics, Agricultural Economics Society of Japan (AESJ), vol. 0, pages 1-14.
- Brans, J. P. & Macharis, C. & Kunsch, P. L. & Chevalier, A. & Schwaninger, M., 1998. "Combining multicriteria decision aid and system dynamics for the control of socio-economic processes. An iterative real-time procedure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 428-441, September.
- Siskos, J. & Zopounidis, C., 1987. "The evaluation criteria of the venture capital investment activity: An interactive assessment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 304-313, September.
- Alphonce, Christian B., 1997. "Application of the analytic hierarchy process in agriculture in developing countries," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 97-112, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing; marketing policy; internet; skiing centers; multicriteria analysis; Promethee II.;
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2012:i:1:p:66-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.