An empirical analysis of Singaporeâ€™s monetary and exchange rate policies in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joan Robinson, 1970. "Capital Theory Up to Date," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 3(2), pages 309-317, May.
- Burmeister, Edwin & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1972. "Capital Deepening Response in an Economy with Heterogeneous Capital Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 842-853, December.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676, April.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Finance Activities; Fiscal Policy; Currency Stabilisation Programs; Economic aspects; Asia; Currency stabilisation; Singapore Monetary Authority;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:bnlqrr:1998:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .