Capital Theory Up to Date
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lima, Luiz Antonio de Oliveira, 1974. "O conceito de capital e a teoria da distribuição da renda," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 14(2), April.
- repec:zbw:caprev:176890 is not listed on IDEAS
- R.C. Maysami & C.S. Soh, 1998. "An empirical analysis of Singaporeâ€™s monetary and exchange rate policies in the 1990s," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 51(204), pages 55-71.
- R.C. Maysami & C.S. Soh, 1998. "An empirical analysis of Singaporeâ€™s monetary and exchange rate policies in the 1990s," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 51(204), pages 55-71.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2015. "The CasP Project: Past, Present, Future," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2015/04, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Jesus Felipe & J. S. L. McCombie, 2005. "How Sound are the Foundations of the Aggregate Production Function?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 467-488, Summer.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2013. "Towards a revision of the theory of capital," MPRA Paper 47351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Felipe & John S.L. McCombie, 2013. "The Aggregate Production Function and the Measurement of Technical Change," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1975.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:3:y:1970:i:2:p:309-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.