L'allocation de la voirie dans les centres-villes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alain Bonnafous, 1996. "Le système des transports urbains," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 294(1), pages 99-108.
- Dahlgren, Joy, 1998. "High occupancy vehicle lanes: Not always more effective than general purpose lanes," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 99-114, February.
- Arnott, Richard & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 1990. "Economics of a bottleneck," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 111-130, January.
- A. de Palma & F. Marchal, 1998.
"Evaluation of new transport demand management measures on the city of Geneva with the use of innovative dynamic traffic models,"
THEMA Working Papers
98-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- de Palma, A. & Marchal, F., 1998. "Evaluation of New Transport Demand Management Measures on the City of Geneva with the Use of Innovative Dynamic Traffic Models," Papers 9802, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rfreco:rfeco_0769-0479_2000_num_15_2_1493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/rfeco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.