Evaluation of New Transport Demand Management Measures on the City of Geneva with the Use of Innovative Dynamic Traffic Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- A. de Palma & F. Marchal, 1998. "Evaluation of new transport demand management measures on the city of Geneva with the use of innovative dynamic traffic models," THEMA Working Papers 98-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Marc Aubert & Laure Tourjansky-Cabart, 2000. "L'allocation de la voirie dans les centres-villes," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 15(2), pages 157-194.
- Daniel, Joseph I. & Bekka, Khalid, 2000. "The Environmental Impact of Highway Congestion Pricing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 180-215, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDYNAMIC ANALYSIS ; TRANSPORTATION ; DEMAND ; SIMULATION;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pnegmi:9802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .