L’impact des systèmes de retraite sur le niveau de vie des personnes âgées au Maghreb
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Marc Dupuis & Claire El Moudden & Nacer Eddine Hammouda & Anne Pétron & Mehdi Ben Braham & Ilham Dkhissi, 2011. "L'impact des systèmes de retraite sur le niveau de vie des personnes âgées au Maghreb," Post-Print halshs-00657799, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Armando Barrientos, 2003. "Pensions and Development in the South," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 28(4), pages 696-711, October.
- David Robalino, 2005.
"Pensions in the Middle East and North Africa: Time for Change,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7427.
- Robalino, David & Whitehouse, Edward & Mataoanu, Anca & Musalem, Alberto & Sherwood, Elisabeth & Sluchynsky, Oleksiy, 2005. "Pensions in the Middle East and North Africa: time for change," MPRA Paper 10448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ravallion, M, 1996. "Comparaisons de la Pauverte. Concepts et methodes," Papers 122, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Barrientos, Armando & Gorman, Mark & Heslop, Amanda, 2003. "Old Age Poverty in Developing Countries: Contributions and Dependence in Later Life," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 555-570, March.
- Armando Barrientos, 2003. "Pensions and Development in the South," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance, The International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 696-711, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecstat:estat_0336-1454_2011_num_441_1_9620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/estat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.