Transition, variété des produits et intégration économique
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tito Boeri & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2002. "Transition, variété des produits et intégration économique," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(1), pages 55-69.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra & Tzu-Han Yang & Gary G. Hamilton, "undated".
"Business Groups And Trade In East Asia: Part 2, Product Variety,"
Department of Economics
96-14, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Maria Yang & Gary G. Hamilton, 1997. "Business Groups and Trade in East Asia: Part 2, Product Variety," NBER Working Papers 5887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Feenstra & Tzu-Han Yang & Gary G. Hamilton & Pierpaolo Battigalli, 2003. "Business Groups and Trade in East Asia: Part 2, Product Variety," Working Papers 9614, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Gérard Roland & Thierry Verdier, 1999.
"Transition and the output fall,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Roland, G. & Verdier, T., 1997. "Transition and the Output Fall," DELTA Working Papers 97-09, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Roland, Gérard & Verdier, Thierry, 1997. "Transition and the Output Fall," CEPR Discussion Papers 1636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerard Roland & Thierry Verdier, 1997. "Transition and the Output Fall," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 37, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Deng-Shing Huang & Gary G. Hamilton, 1997. "Business Groups and Trade in East Asia: Part 1, Networked Equilibria," NBER Working Papers 5886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Richter & M.E. Schaffer, 1996. "The Performance of De Novo Private Firms in Russian Manufacturing," CERT Discussion Papers 9610, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Hélène Erkel-Rousse, 1997. "Endogenous Differentiation Strategies, Comparative Advantage and the Volume of Trade," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 47, pages 121-149.
- Daniel Daianu, 1996. "Stabilization and exchange rate policy in Romania ," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(1), pages 229-248, May.
- Krugman, Paul, 1989.
"Differences in income elasticities and trends in real exchange rates,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1031-1046, May.
- Paul Krugman, 1988. "Differences In Income Elasticities and Trends in Real Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 2761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Djankov, Simeon, 1996. "Intra-industry trade, foreign direct investment, and the reorientation of Eastern European exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1652, The World Bank.
- Neven, Damien, 1995. "Trade liberalisation with Eastern nations: Some distribution issues," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 622-632, April.
- Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard, 1996. "Intra-Industry Trade, Foreign Direct Investment and the Reorientation of East European Exports," CEPR Discussion Papers 1377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1997:i:47:p:07 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecoprv:ecop_0249-4744_2002_num_152_1_6365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ecop .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.