Un essai de mesure de la contribution des budgets des pays membres à la cohésion européenne
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg & Nicolas Peridy, 1997. "Trade Patterns Inside the Single Market," Working Papers 1997-07, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Martin, 2005.
"The geography of inequalities in Europe,"
- Philippe Martin, 2005. "The geography of inequalities in Europe," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9283, Sciences Po.
- Philippe Martin, 2005. "The Geography of inequalities in Europe," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00265656, HAL.
- Patricia Lejoux, 2009. "De l’économie touristique à l’économie présentielle: le cas des régions et des départements français," Post-Print halshs-01077233, HAL.
- Maurice Basle, 2006.
"Strengths and weaknesses of European Union policy evaluation methods: Ex-post evaluation of objective 2, 1994-99,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 225-235.
- Maurice Baslé, 2006. "Strenghts and Weaknesses of European Union policy evaluation methods : ex-post evaluation of objective 2, 1994-99," Post-Print halshs-00010282, HAL.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9283 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecoprv:ecop_0249-4744_1999_num_138_2_5966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ecop .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.