Tests de causalité sur données de panel : une application à l'étude de la causalité entre l'investissement et la croissance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lach, Saul & Schankerman, Mark, 1989. "Dynamics of R&D and Investment in the Scientific Sector," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 880-904, August.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Newey, Whitney & Rosen, Harvey S, 1989.
"The Revenues-Expenditures Nexus: Evidence from Local Government Data,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(2), pages 415-429, May.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Whitney K. Newey & Harvey S. Rosen, 1987. "The Revenues-Expenditures Nexus: Evidence from Local Government Data," NBER Working Papers 2180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to demonstrate IV estimation of VAR in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTZ00185, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Carroll, Christopher D. & Weil, David N., 1994.
"Saving and growth: a reinterpretation,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 133-192, June.
- Christopher D. Carroll & David N. Weil, 1993. "Saving and growth: a reinterpretation," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 140, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher D. Carroll & David N. Weil, 1993. "Saving and growth: a reinterpretation," Working Papers 1993-36, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher D. Carroll & David N. Weil, 1993. "Saving and Growth: A Reinterpretation," NBER Working Papers 4470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron, 1995.
"Estimating long-run relationships from dynamic heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 79-113, July.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, R., 1992. "Estimating Long-Run Relationships From Dynamic Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9215, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1986.
"Life Cycle, Individual Thrift, and the Wealth of Nations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 297-313, June.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1985. "Life Cycle, Individual Thrift and the Wealth of Nations," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1985-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1991.
"Equipment Investment and Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 445-502.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, "undated". "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _122, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990. "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Mountain, Dean C. & Chan, M. W. Luke & Tsui, Kai Y., 1989.
"Modeling Ontario regional electricity system demand using a mixed fixed and random coefficients approach,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 565-587, December.
- Hsiao, C. & Mountain, D.C. & Tsui, K.Y. & Chan, M.W.L., 1989. "Modeling Ontario Regional Electricity System Demand Using A Mixed Fixed And Random Coefficients Approach," Papers m8906, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Sen, Amartya, 1983. "Development: Which Way Now?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 742-762, December.
- Anderson, T. W. & Hsiao, Cheng, 1982. "Formulation and estimation of dynamic models using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-82, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dumitrescu, Elena-Ivona & Hurlin, Christophe, 2012.
"Testing for Granger non-causality in heterogeneous panels,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1450-1460.
- Christophe Hurlin & Elena Dumitrescu, 2012. "Testing for Granger Non-causality in Heterogeneous Panels," Working Papers halshs-00224434, HAL.
- Elena Ivona Dumitrescu & Christophe Hurlin, 2012. "Testing for Granger Non-causality in Heterogeneous Panels," Post-Print hal-01385899, HAL.
- repec:eee:energy:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:110-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steve Loris Gui-Diby & Saskia MÃ¶sle, 2017. "Governance and development outcomes: re-assessing the two-way causality," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/17/06, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Marie-Estelle Binet, 2000. "Dynamique périurbaine et dépenses publiques locales : une analyse en termes de causalité," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 146(5), pages 95-111.
- Christophe Hurlin & Baptiste Venet, 2008. "Financial Development and Growth: A Re-Examination using a Panel Granger Causality Test," Working Papers halshs-00319995, HAL.
- Cândida Ferreira, 2013. "Bank performance and economic growth: evidence from Granger panel causality estimations," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/21, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6159 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecoprv:ecop_0249-4744_1996_num_126_5_5829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ecop .