Taktické omyly ekonomů rakouské školy při "dobývání ortodoxie"
[Austrians´ Tactical Mistakes that Prevent Them to "Conquer the Orthodoxy"]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Havranek, Tomas, 2008. "The Supply of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives: Subsidy Competition in an Oligopolistic Framework," MPRA Paper 10770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Assaf Razin & Joel Slemrod, 1990. "Taxation in the Global Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number razi90-1, January.
- Assaf Razin & Joel B. Slemrod, 1990. "Introduction to "Taxation in the Global Economy"," NBER Chapters,in: Taxation in the Global Economy, pages 1-8 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erdal Demirhan & Mahmut Masca, 2008. "Determinants of foreign direct investment flows to developing countries: a cross-sectional analysis," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(4), pages 356-369.
- Asano, Takao, 2010. "Optimal tax policy and foreign direct investment under ambiguity," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 185-200, March.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné & Amina Lahrèche-Révil, 2005.
"How Does FDI React to Corporate Taxation?,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(5), pages 583-603, September.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné & Amina Lahreche-Révil, 2005. "How Does FDI React to Corporate Taxation?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270515, HAL.
- Peter Egger & Simon Loretz & Michael Pfaffermayr & Hannes Winner, 2009.
"Bilateral effective tax rates and foreign direct investment,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(6), pages 822-849, December.
- Peter Egger & Simon Loretz & Michael Pfaffermayr & Hannes Winner, 2008. "Bilateral Effective Tax Rates and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 0802, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Tomáš Havránek, 2009. "The supply of foreign direct investment incentives: subsidy competition in an oligopolistic framework," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(2), pages 131-155.
- Guntram Wolff, 2007.
"Foreign Direct Investment in the Enlarged EU: Do Taxes Matter and to What Extent?,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 327-346, July.
- Wolff, Guntram B., 2006. "Foreign direct investment in the enlarged EU: do taxes matter and to what extent?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,13, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; Austrian school; heterodoxy; orthodoxy; sociology of economics;
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2013:y:2013:i:3:id:905:p:411-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .